All-Star Getting Lipstick Out Of Cheer Uniform Fabric?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2016
My 6 year old is on a prep team, and has a blue and white uniform. One of the little girls accidentally brushed against him and got lipstick on his shirt (on the white). I don't want to touch it until I know the best way to get it out without smearing it. I was thinking rubbing alcohol. Thoughts?
Thanks!

Zote! It takes out everything on white clothing! Amazon sells it and some Walmarts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular dish soap always works for me, Dawn, Pamolive, etc. My daughter had all white uniforms one year...

Mr Clean magic eraser will get just about anything out of a white uniform.

I got lipstick on my skirt at my first comp (it's a white and teal ombre), and it came out fairly easily. I sprayed it with some resolve stain remover, let it sit for a few minutes, then put it in the washer on cold, handwash cycle. the stain came right out and the colours stayed bright

Thank you all! I got most of it out with dish soap, but there's a tiny bit still lingering. I'll have to pick up some zote or fels naptha (whatever I can find) when I get out. Thanks again!

I'm a team rep and I always carry Shout Wipes in my bag. They have never failed to get lipstick out of uniforms! :)

Back