High School Ghsa Cheer 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

garretttt

Biggest Fan
Dec 25, 2009
Well its almost time for Georgia's high school cheer season to start in like 1 month and a half so i figured i'd start a thread.

I'm really excited for 4A, 5A, and especially 6A!

I just put this up on my Facebook page today:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The journey to State has already begun for many teams here in Georgia. I'll have your picture coverage and be sure to catch video coverage by AsianTumble10. (Wait...what? You want a combination site with Paparazzi AND AsianTumble10 AND more?)

622136_442068515833093_1226291861_o.jpg

My school had a REALLY bad showing at state last year and still managed to pull off 9th. I think if they hit this year they could definitely win 4A. Though columbus and carrollton will be hard to beat.

What power house schools from 4A last year that still remain in 4A?
So many schools got moved up.
6A is going to be ridiculous. Johns Creek, Lambert, Mill Creek, Grayson, Alpharetta...and so many more
5A I believe northgate is now 5A..and along with starr's mill as well
Coed, watch out for OLA :D they are the TEA. and great competitors like Peachtree Ridge and Winder Barrow. Also watch out for Chestatee, this is by far their best year, skills-wise.
Here's OLA teaser montage for this upcoming season! stay tuned after STATE for the mini-documentary on my youtube channel

also follow my twitter asiantumble10 and follow @GHSACheer

Just wondering, how do the divisions work? I love these teams but I live in the north and have no idea what the difference is between 5a and 4a or 6a

Just wondering, how do the divisions work? I love these teams but I live in the north and have no idea what the difference is between 5a and 4a or 6a

Divisions are created via school population
say 6A schools have 2000-3000 students
and 1A schools have 400-800
these aren't exact designated numbers, but just to give you an idea.

6A being the highest.

Does anyone know how single A is working this year? I know the top 8 private schools will be taken from sectionals to state, and the top 8 public schools. So, at state, will all single A teams compete against eachother? Or will it still be segregated public/private?

Back