Gift Ideas For Male Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 22, 2013
It's that time of year where our season is getting into it's final stages! Since I may be moving on from this team after being coach for a few years, I'd like to give my athletes a little something to remember their season by. They've grown super close and I have an idea for the girls, but need something for the four boys! For the girls, I'm thinking about making big white bows with their name on one ear and 2013 on the other in black and bringing in colourful sharpies for their teammates to sign eachothers bows. Question is, what can I substitute in for the boys instead of giving them bows? T-shirts? Water bottles? All ideas welcome!!

How about visors with the team name or gym name embroidered on the front of them and then they can have their teammates sign those, also.

White baseball hat with the team name and 2013, then they can get them signed with sharpies as well.

I just printed these tee shirts on my DTG Friday morning for our boys. :)
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1364022188.405999.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks everyone!! Another thought we had was to paint waterbottles white and have those signed as well.. Thoughts? I love the shirt though, I think our guys would like those. We are an 18+ team so it can be difficult to find something they'll like!

Does anybody have any tips for breaking/getting over mental blocks completely? I do my skills fine, it's just I sometimes feel like I can not throw them, or almost like my brain won't let me remember how to throw these tricks I've done for years. I've researched all I could about mental blocks but none of it has really helped. I want tips on how to get over my mental block completely, and never let it come back. And please don't say, just do it.

It's that time of year where our season is getting into it's final stages! Since I may be moving on from this team after being coach for a few years, I'd like to give my athletes a little something to remember their season by. They've grown super close and I have an idea for the girls, but need something for the four boys! For the girls, I'm thinking about making big white bows with their name on one ear and 2013 on the other in black and bringing in colourful sharpies for their teammates to sign eachothers bows. Question is, what can I substitute in for the boys instead of giving them bows? T-shirts? Water bottles? All ideas welcome!!
I like the idea of thirst and water bottles. Maybe you could do something like a photo of the team and everyone's signatures around it for the boys?

You want to give something they can wear. I say an arm sleeve. They are Nike compression arm sleeves that are meant to keep arms warm. You can get them a white one and have everyone sign them.

Does anybody have any tips for breaking/getting over mental blocks completely? I do my skills fine, it's just I sometimes feel like I can not throw them, or almost like my brain won't let me remember how to throw these tricks I've done for years. I've researched all I could about mental blocks but none of it has really helped. I want tips on how to get over my mental block completely, and never let it come back. And please don't say, just do it.

I had the same problem. There is a solution. I'm not sure if you are spiritual but praying always helps me but you can also meditate and clear your head before a comp. have confidence with yourself and know that you can do it!

I had the same problem. There is a solution. I'm not sure if you are spiritual but praying always helps me but you can also meditate and clear your head before a comp. have confidence with yourself and know that you can do it!

I'll definitely try praying, and meditating too! Thank you!

Your body believes what your mind thinks. Try to act like something that is strong and confident so you can do your stunt of tumble. YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU BELIEVE! :D

Back