All-Star Glcc Has Lots Of Bids But Few Teams Going After Them In Detroit This Year.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

which would make sense, if they were all level 5 teams. I didn't not compete, but after thinking I am thinking its from the team not being able to hear music!

The music was awful! One of our teams couldn't hear it start so a few didn't know to throw their tumbling. Not happy at all with the music!

Ultimate Athletics-Divinity - 83.5
Michigan Xtreme-Prestige - 82.42
American Elite Allstars of Ohio-Celebrity 82.42
Ohio Explosion-C4 - 80.33

This is what I am showing for bids as of today..... I think if I understand correctly ONE PAID goes to the highest All-Girl, ONE PAID to the Highest Coed.... And the rest are given based on score, but one At-Large Goes to an International Team?

GLCCBidPic.png

This is what I am showing for bids as of today..... I think if I understand correctly ONE PAID goes to the highest All-Girl, ONE PAID to the Highest Coed.... And the rest are given based on score, but one At-Large Goes to an International Team?

GLCCBidPic.png

Yes one goes to the AG & one to co-Ed!

Des anyone know how the days weigh? Is it 25/75, 50/50? I don't remember.

GLCCBidPic.png

Shouldn't Spirit get an at-large?

Back