All-Star Glcc Has Lots Of Bids But Few Teams Going After Them In Detroit This Year.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is supposed to be close to 70 here on Sunday and we celebrate St. Patty's Day big like Chicago. Do it.

Haha. Well that almost sells me. Im really going just to support the level 5 teams which go later in the day which means I could stay out late ;-) Im 50% Irish so I embrace my inner Irish on St Patricks day!

Haha. Well that almost sells me. Im really going just to support the level 5 teams which go later in the day which means I could stay out late ;-) Im 50% Irish so I embrace my inner Irish on St Patricks day!

It's funny because not many cities celebrate like we do. You would think we won the superbowl or something on St. Patty's Day here. People line up at 6:00 in the morning to start celebrating. We usually do too but this year I will be in warm up lol. However, all these places are right downtown so we will be making a late appearance at some of these establishments (after level 5 of course). You are more than welcome to join us. Sadly we live 30 min away from the comp. but we got a room downtown so we could enjoy ALL the festivities (cheer and St. Patty's Day ) , yes we need help lol. Hope you make it.

It's funny because not many cities celebrate like we do. You would think we won the superbowl or something on St. Patty's Day here. People line up at 6:00 in the morning to start celebrating. We usually do too but this year I will be in warm up lol. However, all these places are right downtown so we will be making a late appearance at some of these establishments (after level 5 of course). You are more than welcome to join us. Sadly we live 30 min away from the comp. but we got a room downtown so we could enjoy ALL the festivities (cheer and St. Patty's Day ) , yes we need help lol. Hope you make it.

I'll be there this weekend! Do you mind sharing the names of these fun places? It's two of our coaches birthdays so there will be lot's of celebrating :)

I'll be there this weekend! Do you mind sharing the names of these fun places? It's two of our coaches birthdays so there will be lot's of celebrating :)

No problem. The best place is the Old Shillelagh, it is famous. The website is The Old Shillelagh - Downtown Detroit's Irish Pub
(Pronounced sha lay lee). If you make it there all the other bars are around there. Dress crazy! I think you can go on their website and see how crazy it is. They have the bag pipers come in and lots of men in kilts. Fun fun fun

No problem. The best place is the Old Shillelagh, it is famous. The website is The Old Shillelagh - Downtown Detroit's Irish Pub
(Pronounced sha lay lee). If you make it there all the other bars are around there. Dress crazy! I think you can go on their website and see how crazy it is. They have the bag pipers come in and lots of men in kilts. Fun fun fun
That sounds like so much fun!!! I didn't ask but thanks for the info :)

Back