All-Star Glcc Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Although i’m obviously biased. IMO small teams and large teams should not be mixed when competing for a full paid bid. Teams can look completely different out on the floor if they have 16 less/more athletes than another team. If they’re going to give away a full paid, they should have a separate one for small and large, even if that means one or the other will not be getting one. IMO Congrats to All Star Legends, they did look good, and good luck at worlds!!

So what did Prodigy end up getting? Amazing job...sorry don't know names but the one guy can tumble his butt off!!! I missed your performance in Detroit. So thanks for posting.
No problem!
In our semi-limited division we got first, but we were only against ourselves which doesn’t really count! Otherwise, out of the whole competition (i’m not 100% sure) but i think we may have placed 4th overall. And his name is Zavell, he’s amazing!!

No problem!
In our semi-limited division we got first, but we were only against ourselves which doesn’t really count! Otherwise, out of the whole competition (i’m not 100% sure) but i think we may have placed 4th overall. And his name is Zavell, he’s amazing!!

Where is her "from?" I saw him tumble at CSG - Hes REAL good!

I saw some of the stuff these boys were posting on their own facebooks/statuses... completely immature. I even made point to tell them they were wrong, and all I got was sarcastic responses. Coming from kids younger than me, obviously NOT understanding their sport, it was completely inappropriate. Good work Hollywood. Finally someone is making a stand.

I saw some of the stuff these boys were posting on their own facebooks/statuses... completely immature. I even made point to tell them they were wrong, and all I got was sarcastic responses. Coming from kids younger than me, obviously NOT understanding their sport, it was completely inappropriate. Good work Hollywood. Finally someone is making a stand.

Making a stand for what? Switching gyms mid season? Not trying to be rude, just trying to understand what point is there to be made.

8.972 Champion Cheer and Tumble - At-Large After Day 1

Usasf site says they have an at large bid from jamfest... Are they going for another on or do they have one?

ya we got our bid at jamfest...we didnt plan on getting another at large from glcc.mustve been a mistake.

Back