All-Star Glcc Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some issues I want to touch on I read during this thread.

1. Allstar rebels is not at fault here. Dont blame them - They are just doing the best routine they can do to get a bid. Blame the USASF for having so many bids to give out. Dont blame it on a program or the kids.

2. Rules are rules - and making a facebook page about getting released is unclassy - for lack of a better word. You know the rules. You cant leave a gym mid season and just EXPECT to get released. You cant have your cake and eat it to. The Hollywood athletes knew the rules and chose to leave - Grow up and accept the consequences. Does it suck? Yeah, it does. But its the rule and it was inplace

3. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME ABOUT THE BID??????? NO WAY IN HELL INSPIRE OR PRODIGY SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THAT BID. GLCC just wanted to be cheap and give it to two small teams. End of story. That is complete Bullsheet.

1. Allstar rebels is not at fault here. Dont blame them - They are just doing the best routine they can do to get a bid. Blame the USASF for having so many bids to give out. Dont blame it on a program or the kids.

2. Rules are rules - and making a facebook page about getting released is unclassy - for lack of a better word. You know the rules. You cant leave a gym mid season and just EXPECT to get released. You cant have your cake and eat it to. The Hollywood athletes knew the rules and chose to leave - Grow up and accept the consequences. Does it suck? Yeah, it does. But its the rule and it was inplace

3. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME ABOUT THE BID??????? NO WAY IN HELL INSPIRE OR PRODIGY SHOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THAT BID. GLCC just wanted to be cheap and give it to two small teams. End of story. That is complete Bullsheet.
AMEN TO NUMBER 2 <3<3 like diss if u agree that wasnt fair.....

AMEN LIKE THIS IF U AGREE FOR NUMBER 3.

Prodigy should have had .15 or .2 in deductions today for the bases falling to the floor in pyramid and possibly a bobble on the right side of pyramid. I don't think there's a deduction for going out of bounds.

Inspire should have had .15 in deductions today for a tumble bust and a stunt bobble.

Nothing against Legends, but I DO NOT SEE HOW Prodigy or Inspire didn't get the bid!!

Back