All-Star Glcc Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

idont think people are trying to be bitter people are just saying that shouldnt have gotten that bid i mean im not about to hate on this temaa because they have alot of potential but seriously compare this team to ICE inspire and UA prodigy.....and youll probally see who deserve it more and who needs it more!!!

i wasnt aware saying "they dont deserve the bid" wasnt being bitter...my bad

would it kill yall to congratulate a team and not put your 2 cents in every once in a while.

So do the owners of GLCC tell the judges to rig the scores so that the small team has the highest score? C'mon folks! Prodigy and Inspire were fabulous but they were outscored today by a small lesser known name. It's not a conspiracy. Add back in the deductions and a different day the outcome could have been very different. This weekend All Star Legends came out on top and congrats to them!

Once again im asstitic for All star Legacy and hoep they do kill at worlds but i think that atleat of one of the smei limited coed or unlimted coed teams shouldve gotten something im happy for everybody, i just think that ICE Inpsire Or UA Prodigy should have gotten it.:)

This paid bid bitterness just gets old after a while.............it is what it is. Keep the comments to yourselves, and congratulate the team who received it. All your bitching and moaning won't change a thing AND just makes the team who did win feel like crap, though they did nothing but compete and WIN!

Congratulations to Allstar Legend! We competed against them in Dallas in the open 5 division and I think it was the gym's first NCA title! Which I think is amazing in only 4 years of being open. They had a small senior 5 team a few seasons ago that I thought was pretty good!! Good luck at worlds!

Side note..Its funny how barely anyone is getting the name right...Ive heard All Star Rebels, All Star Legacy etc lol. GOOD JOB TO ALL THIS WEEKEND!!!

Back