OT Good Book Ideas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ohh!!! Books is definitely my subject!! I could spend forever in Barnes & Noble (Almost did today but I was with my boyfriend so i was trying not to get too caught up :p)

~Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (One of my favourite books ever!! Totally gave me a new perspective on people and the world)
~ Neon Angel: A Memoir of a Runaway by Cherie Currie (I haven't read it but i asked for it for Christmas!! It's about Cherie Currie's time as the lead singer of the first all girl rock band The Runaways (started by my idol Joan Jett) and the movie The Runaways is based off of it which I love!!
~the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson (Definitely one of my favourite series!! it starts out as adventure then it goes into saving the world from Global Warming and all that stuff... :p)
~Unwind by Neil Shuesterman (I have to read it for school soon but i read it in advanced :p It's really good!!)
~The House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast (Very intriguing series. hard to put down)
~Twilight Saga (Of course!!! My favourite books EVER!!)
~The Short History of Nearly Everything (It's a book we read certain sections on in Biology class but it's really interesting. My boyfriend is reading the whole thing and says it's really good!!)

oh yayy, i LOVE books :)

- Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
- Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (my FAVOURITE series)
- HP obviously
- House of Night by P.C Cast
- Private Series by Kate Brian (tied with Mortal Instruments FOR sure)
- Twilight Saga duhh
- Hush Hush and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate

oh yayy, i LOVE books :)

- Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
- Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (my FAVOURITE series)
- HP obviously
- House of Night by P.C Cast
- Private Series by Kate Brian (tied with Mortal Instruments FOR sure)
- Twilight Saga duhh
- Hush Hush and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate

yessssssss <3<3<3 favorite everrr

Back