OT Good Photo Slideshow For Mac? Free Preferably

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 20, 2010
Ok so I am a new Mac owner...i know...YAY ME!! but i have NO clue how to use it FULLY yet...i have a LOT to learn. I was hoping to enlist the help of my awesome fierceboard friends to help me out.

Does anyone know a good slideshow program that i can set to music? I need to make a 5 minute (or so) slideshow and need it to be AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL...my cp's team is pretty amazing and deserve a final slideshow that they will never forget...

Ideas or help anyone? I'm pretty creative but I always find later that i could've done something a little better...I want to get it right the first time this time :)

I got my Macbook 3 years ago so I don't remember if this came on the computer or I bought it extra, but iMovie. That's what I use to make all of my videos/slideshows.

ok i have imovie on there...but when it imported everything from my computer it only brought up movies...i will have to sit down and play with it for a while and see if i can't figure it out..Thanks!!

You can also make slide shows through iPhoto, I use it a lot for our events and you can choose the music, the theme all kinds of stuff. The upside is it does all the work for you

ok i have imovie on there...but when it imported everything from my computer it only brought up movies...i will have to sit down and play with it for a while and see if i can't figure it out..Thanks!!
I drag photos to my desktop and then drag them into iMovie

Back