High School Gtm Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've asked about this on here before, but could not find the thread.

Has anyone had any experience with GTM ultrafuse uniforms?

I came into a program that had these uniforms for a full year before I got my hands on them, and the old coach did not take good care of them so my knowledge is limited. What I do know is that our bright scarlet red faded to a light orange-red within a year, and our white turned gray, but again, the old coach had no idea how to wash or take care of them, so I attribute it to that. Our pom team uses them now, I'll try and attach an image, this is their fourth year in existence and aside from the color (which you can't see in the photo), they've held up decently enough.

I came into a program that had these uniforms for a full year before I got my hands on them, and the old coach did not take good care of them so my knowledge is limited. What I do know is that our bright scarlet red faded to a light orange-red within a year, and our white turned gray, but again, the old coach had no idea how to wash or take care of them, so I attribute it to that. Our pom team uses them now, I'll try and attach an image, this is their fourth year in existence and aside from the color (which you can't see in the photo), they've held up decently enough.

thanks, you just reminded me that our dance team recently bought new uniforms and there was a GTM box in my office (she uses my office to store things sometimes), so I may be able to gauge by their experience as well.

Is there a secret to washing them besides following the label?

I'm a guy...everything in my house goes in cold water with detergent....

thanks, you just reminded me that our dance team recently bought new uniforms and there was a GTM box in my office (she uses my office to store things sometimes), so I may be able to gauge by their experience as well.

Is there a secret to washing them besides following the label?

I'm a guy...everything in my house goes in cold water with detergent....

I think if you follow the label you'll be fine. She would wash them on hot with the "heavy wash" setting to try and get the stink out. It worked in that regard but wasn't great for the uniforms, unfortunately.

Back