All-Star Guess On Senior Elite, New Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hate to hijack the thread but its interesting that no one cares about Shooting Stars new point flyer now that Brooke Sparacio is at UK..
I certainly care! But, I think since Brooke was only point for one year and isn't involved in as many publicity type events like Maddie is, the general public isn't as interested and doesn't know her as well. Maddie was point for a while so its intriguing for people to know who will fulfill her coveted spot.

I think Tessa K. said something on twitter about being WCSS new center flyer, did anyone else see that and know if it is true?

I certainly care! But, I think since Brooke was only point for one year and isn't involved in as many publicity type events like Maddie is, the general public isn't as interested and doesn't know her as well. Maddie was point for a while so its intriguing for people to know who will fulfill her coveted spot.

I think Tessa K. said something on twitter about being WCSS new center flyer, did anyone else see that and know if it is true?
I was just using that as an example just about how interesting it is that no one cares about center flyers on any other teams. I personally loved Brooke last season she's gorgeous in the air. And yes, Tessa is center this year since they had choreography yesterday and she herself confirmed it on twitter.

I was just using that as an example just about how interesting it is that no one cares about center flyers on any other teams. I personally loved Brooke last season she's gorgeous in the air. And yes, Tessa is center this year since they had choreography yesterday and she herself confirmed it on twitter.
Yeah, it is interesting that most people don't really care about the other center flyers. I always like knowing who is going to be center! And I loved Brooke flying too especially since she was also point for jumps and threw an awesome running pass!

Back