OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
I thought this would be fun to start. Name something that you like/do/participate in that you wouldn't want your friends to know. Mine would have to be I like to the Dr. Phil show. I DVR every episode. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I have to catch my Dr. Phil show at night before I go to bed.

Mine was the Secret Life! But Im over it now lol it got wayyy too annoying. And 17 mag!! I completely stop what I'm doing when they come in the mail lol.

Mine's not really something I woudln't want other people knowing, but I'm supposed to stop drinking cokes, but I'm addicted to Dr.Pepper, like I can't go a day with out having like atleast 3 or I have withdrawls. It's bad. Happy Hour at Sonic kiilllllssssss me.

Chipotle burritos. I'd eat one everyday if I could.
I also secretly like to watch HGTV late at night when there's nothing else on.

xo sarah said:
Chipotle burritos. I'd eat one everyday if I could.

TLC is my channel of choice when nothing is on :)

I have to go with ShiningGem on Seventeen Magazine :) haha I do the exact same thing! um and I also bake ALOT, usually for no reason in particular...but especially when I am stressed out. My Mom sees me baking cookies and she automatically goes which test is tomorrow? It keeps me sane, and my friends/family love it!!

my non-cheer friends always laugh when i run or workout to cheer music at the gym...i love blasting it super-loud on my ipod so they can get annoyed by the "dings", "snaps", voiceovers/etc from the sound effects ahahaha

mynewobsession said:
my non-cheer friends always laugh when i run or workout to cheer music at the gym...i love blasting it super-loud on my ipod so they can get annoyed by the "dings", "snaps", voiceovers/etc from the sound effects ahahaha
YESS! haha

ohhh lindss said:
Spongebob. I watch Spongebob basically every day! I'm 18 and still watch cartoons. 8)

favorite favorite favorite. my roommates hate me for it. i actually got like 3 seasons and all the spongebob movies for christmas this year and brought them all back to school with me. im 19, its finee.

and im obsessed with food network. i watch it constantly.

ohhh lindss said:
[quote="xo sarah":3e7x6606]Chipotle burritos. I'd eat one everyday if I could.

TLC is my channel of choice when nothing is on :)[/quote:3e7x6606]

TLC always seems to have shows about either a) dwarfs, b) couples with too many kids, or c) some type of cooking show. Not like I watch that channel or anything..
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

xo sarah said:
[quote="ohhh lindss":2dtwe6sb][quote="xo sarah":2dtwe6sb]Chipotle burritos. I'd eat one everyday if I could.

TLC is my channel of choice when nothing is on :)[/quote:2dtwe6sb]

TLC always seems to have shows about either a) dwarfs, b) couples with too many kids, or c) some type of cooking show. Not like I watch that channel or anything..
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif
[/quote:2dtwe6sb]

HAHAHAHAH! OH MY GOSH! That whistling smiley!

Back