All-Star Gym Pro Shops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone gotten anything by emailing [email protected]? I emailed them like a month ago and never got a reply =/

Why don't you call the gym after 4 or 5 Mon-Thurs. I know they have been super busy. I am not sure anything much is available at present. Last shirt that came out sold out in like 2 days (it seemed) in the sizes I wanted.

Thanks everyone for posting more info about these pro shops. Make sure to post any other links if you know of any :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you can order from GymTyme? I can't find a pro shop on their wed-site. Thanks.

Here is some positive feedback for the folks in charge of CEA and Twister's shops. I made an order to both recently, and received great service from each. Thanks!

Here is some positive feedback for the folks in charge of CEA and Twister's shops. I made an order to both recently, and received great service from each. Thanks!

Second that! They were both great to deal with, fast and great communication.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Twisters Pro-shop is having a grand re-opening with brand new merchandise on July 12th!

Back