All-Star Gym Recommendations In Virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010
Hello everyone!
I have some friends moving to Virginia at the end of school year and are looking for a good gym within an hours drive.
They are looking at Manassas, Stafford and Fredericksburg
The cp is junior aged (on a senior team now) with flying and basing capabilities and level 2-3 tumbling.
So far we have looked at Allstar Legacy, Cheer Tyme Chantilly, Infinity Allstars, USA! Allstars, as well as Maryland Twisters Waldorf location, Dream Allstars and Crimson Heat in Maryland
We would love any comments, recommendations, reviews etc. on any of these gyms or any others if you know of some! I have looked at the wiki but i've never heard of a lot of the teams so i wouldn't want to recommend them just yet!
thanks in advance!

Honestly all great gyms. Havent heard about Infinity Allstars actually, but Allstar Legacy, Cheer Tyme, USA!, Twisters, and Crimson Heat are all great :)

I live between Manassas and Stafford and checked out many of those gyms. Feel free to pm me if you'd like opinions, or want info on the area in general. One thing to keep in mind is that, even though all of these gyms looks close on a map, in NoVa traffic it can take a while to get there (the gym we decided on is about 15 min away on a Saturday morning but it takes nearly an hour to get there on a weeknight.)

Cheer Tyme is a great program and has some great coaches that are all about the cheerleader and the experience. You will not find a better owner as well with Crasher, again is about the positive experience with your CP.

Cheer Tyme is a great program and has some great coaches that are all about the cheerleader and the experience. You will not find a better owner as well with Crasher, again is about the positive experience with your CP.
How often is Crasher at the Va location?

I could not agree more!! My daughter cheered at the Greencastle location and we always felt very much apart of the Cheer Tyme family. I'm sure the Chantilly gym is no different. Kim and Crasher are awesome owners and were always great to us :)

We are current members of the CT Chantilly location and could not be happier. My CP has been doing this for 10 years she is on their LOVE team. The whole staff is amazing..really make it about the kids. They have a couple of teams that would work for a Jr/Sr L2/L3. Additionally, as others have said, traffic in this area is crazy. A lot of those gyms are over 1-2 hours during the week, so keep that in mind.

OH and I completely forgot and can't believe someone didn't post this already but FAME is also in Virginia and I know they have a lot of locations. My younger sister cheers at their NY location and she loves it. Idk how much different it is between locations but I know a couple coaches from NY that coach down in Virginia now and like it. Definitely a good gym to look into :)

traffic in that area is ridiculous, there is no way that you could get to twisters or crimson heat during rush hour. twisters especially would probably take 2-3 hours. Cheer Tyme and Legacy are great. I have met Kim and Crasher as well and they are amazing. They make you feel like you have known them forever, are very aproachable and I understand that they are in front of the stage for EVERY team, tiny's, mini's on up to their level 5s. PM me if you would like additional info, I am from that area so know a little...

FAME!!! I cannot say enough about this program. Phil and his staff are amazing! We do a few camps with them (and Super Seniors) every year, and the way that the kids treat our kids, the way that the staff treats our kids--is beyond welcoming. Some of the girls text some of my younger members as their "cheer sisters". Being a small team in WV, a little goes a long way. Not to leave out how awesome the teams are as well. :)

thank you so much everyone for the input! she has a lot of options now for every one of the three possible cities! I'll let you all know where she ends up :)

FAME!!! I cannot say enough about this program. Phil and his staff are amazing! We do a few camps with them (and Super Seniors) every year, and the way that the kids treat our kids, the way that the staff treats our kids--is beyond welcoming. Some of the girls text some of my younger members as their "cheer sisters". Being a small team in WV, a little goes a long way. Not to leave out how awesome the teams are as well. :)
Fame is a really great program, but it is even farther away than these gyms. There were definitely times in our past that we wished they had been closer.

Phase Cheer and Dance in Chantilly, new gym, would be closer than Infinity. (Both Phase and Infinity are at Richmond Battle this weekend) My CP cheered at Legacy in Ashburn and loved it.

Latest posts

Back