All-Star Gym Secret Meanings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, maybe I don't get this... but why would one have a "secret" saying but posting the abbreviation everywhere in public? I personally would make it so secret that nobody outside the team would know anything about it...
Otherwise I feel like I'm in kindergarden when one would make some "secret thing" up in order to confuse other kids and make them jealous.

This is turning into the "Betcha Can't Stump @catlady" thread :D
The cartoon explains it all......
1325995845974_8876091.png

Our senior5 has one! #2FWYBI But it's just our senior five. It should just be something that means a lot to your team or something that's inspirational to you.! Don't think too hard about it. Let it come to you!

didnt panthers have some weird FSU saying this year. i cant remember which team it was.. but i immediately thought of Florida State ((florida native representin' over here)) . lol even though it probably doesnt stand for that.

didnt panthers have some weird FSU saying this year. i cant remember which team it was.. but i immediately thought of Florida State ((florida native representin' over here)) . lol even though it probably doesnt stand for that.

When I see FSU, it's like we're here to FSU or f*** S*** Up, so maybe that's what they meant? I have no idea, I didn't see it used anywhere but who knows

My coach has been hashtagging some crazy acronym so far this year & she won't tell me what it means so I guess she has made up her own.....

I'm sure that if someone tried hard enough, they could find someone to leak what the technical meaning of G3FCA2A is. We have probably had "the speech" with several thousand people by now. We tell everyone to keep it to themselves, but nothing can really be that secret if thousands of people know it. However, knowing what the letters stand for and really "KNOWING" what it means to the athletes is not the same thing.

I would encourage people to either not seek out the meaning of this (or any other gyms') saying or at least not share it if you do know.

I'd never share... It was an honor to get that speech at NCA from Angela back in 2005. G3FCA2A- Fiercekatz!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back