OT Gymnastic World Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
Anyone watching it?
You can watch live feed here:

For now only Kyla Ross competed on bars and she hit!

I really want her to win AA but it will probably be Biles or Aliya Mustafina.

Not watching live but just saw Kyla on bars. I thought her score was low. Are they scoring low across the board?

Kyla looks great! Super excited for Sam to be second in AA for the men too. Kyla is warming up floor now, which will be her last event.

Sorry to double post, but I want Kyla or Simona to win the AA so badly! I like Mustafina and I love her new floor music, but her twisting form is just..awful. Still a little bitter that Brenna isn't competing at all. But hopefully the Americans do well! And I hope Sam Mikulak does well in the AA finals. So happy that he's in second.

Kyla was so underscored on bars and beam... She only missed one connection and had a 0.1 hop on her dismount on beam and received a 14.556!
I can't wait to see the russians perform as well as Hong Un Jong's triple twisting yurchenko on vault :cheering: if she hits it, its going to be MASSIVE:enjoyshow:

Kyla was so underscored on bars and beam... She only missed one connection and had a 0.1 hop on her dismount on beam and received a 14.556!
I can't wait to see the russians perform as well as Hong Un Jong's triple twisting yurchenko on vault :cheering: if she hits it, its going to be MASSIVE:enjoyshow:

Since Viktoria Komova is not competing I am only excited for Mustafina. And as much as I want to see triple yurchenko I really hope Hong won't compete it because I want it to be named after Maroney.

Since Viktoria Komova is not competing I am only excited for Mustafina. And as much as I want to see triple yurchenko I really hope Hong won't compete it because I want it to be named after Maroney.
True.. I'm so disapointed that Komova AND Afansyeva aren't competing.... even Paseka and Grishina had to pull out :(

I totally agree about the vault being named after Maroney, but I have a feeling Jong won't be able to hit it just from the looks of her Amanar. It's just a matter of time until Maroney starts competing them ;)

Did you see the men's gymnast that performed and landed the quad full on floor?! It was crazy!
Probably the most beautiful pass i have ever seen from a male gymnast!! :eek::eek: Besides the slight ankle-crossing, it was perfect!!!

Did you see the men's gymnast that performed and landed the quad full on floor?! It was crazy!

Genuine question- can anyone tell me how many twists he completes in his floor routine altogether? He is a twisting genius and only 17!! The Japanese men have such a bright future if Shirai and Uchimura both stay healthy until Rio

The Fierce Board App!

True.. I'm so disapointed that Komova AND Afansyeva aren't competing.... even Paseka and Grishina had to pull out :(

I totally agree about the vault being named after Maroney, but I have a feeling Jong won't be able to hit it just from the looks of her Amanar. It's just a matter of time until Maroney starts competing them ;)
Grishina wasn't even considered for Worlds! Valentina Rodienko (the Russian Marta, but crazier) seems to hate her. I don't thing Jong will be able to hit a TTY from her Amanar. It's a little sloppy too. And I think either Maroney or Biles will start doing them soon.

Grishina wasn't even considered for Worlds! Valentina Rodienko (the Russian Marta, but crazier) seems to hate her. I don't thing Jong will be able to hit a TTY from her Amanar. It's a little sloppy too. And I think either Maroney or Biles will start doing them soon.
I forgot about the whole Grishina conflict lol
The only thing that makes me doubt Jong is that she doesnt block near enough or twist fast enough... if anything I feel as if it would be dangerous for her.
According to Radionenko, Mustafina was training them for worlds... but I kind of find this hard to believe. She is one of my all time favorites, but her twisting form is just terrible and keeps her from twisting fast enough to get around. The last thing I would want to see is another ACL tear on the worlds stage :confused:

Does anyone know of any other live feeds? Cant watch the USAgym one because its 'not available in my country' :(

Back