OT Gymnastic World Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
next weekend

Delayed Broadcast (NBC)
A delayed, edited version of the 2013 Artistic World Championships will air on NBC on Oct. 12 & 13 at 2 p.m. ET
And by edited, they mean 'Only expect to see Americans and the occasional over-played "rivalry" which capitalizes on the fact that the majority of the time Mustafina looks foopin' miserable because she has RBF.'

ETA: Granted, she DOES have a move named after her on bars, so I suppose she can have RBF if she wants..

And by edited, they mean 'Only expect to see Americans and the occasional over-played "rivalry" which capitalizes on the fact that the majority of the time Mustafina looks foopin' miserable because she has RBF.'

ETA: Granted, she DOES have a move named after her on bars, so I suppose she can have RBF if she wants..

I hope RBF stands for Russian B____ Face. If not, I'm super super disappointed.

I hope RBF stands for Russian B____ Face. If not, I'm super super disappointed.
Almost. Although for some people I'm sure it does. It stands for Resting B* Face. As in those people who, when resting, have an absolute stank face. I, for example, have TBF- Thinking B* Face. I tend to look really angry when I'm thinking, even if I'm thinking about something happy. My coworkers tease me about it..

Granted, she is Russian, so she could have an (R)RBF, as in a (Russian) Resting B* Face.

I hope to one day learn that shes working as a make up artist in America

As the Queen of RBF I sympathize with her plight

Actually its not really a plight in my case because I enjoy my RBF

I hope to one day learn that shes working as a make up artist in America

As the Queen of RBF I sympathize with her plight

Actually its not really a plight in my case because I enjoy my RBF
Her eye makeup is always AMAZING. Seriously. Although I wish she'd change it up every so often..

Her eye makeup is always AMAZING. Seriously. Although I wish she'd change it up every so often..
I like how it's done, I just wish she wouldn't try to match it with her leo. That's when it gets a little questionable. Carlotta Ferlito from Italy had the worst make up by far yesterday. Her leo was bad enough then tried to match her eye shadow too it. It was bad news bears.

Speaking of her, did anyone see her interview post- beam final yesterday? She was a bitter Betty about Biles protesting and bumping her teammate Ferrari out of the medals. She was mostly upset that there were a bunch of inquiries filed and only the American's were accepted. She handled it pretty well I guess, and everyone's allowed to have their opinions. But in my opinion, while it sucks to get bumped off the medals, everyone deserves to get their proper D score. Mustafina cracked me up with her pen and paper trying to calculate hers out, hahaha

Carlotta Ferlito Upset With Beam Final | 2013 World Championships - Gymnastike

I like how it's done, I just wish she wouldn't try to match it with her leo. That's when it gets a little questionable. Carlotta Ferlito from Italy had the worst make up by far yesterday. Her leo was bad enough then tried to match her eye shadow too it. It was bad news bears.

Speaking of her, did anyone see her interview post- beam final yesterday? She was a bitter Betty about Biles protesting and bumping her teammate Ferrari out of the medals. She was mostly upset that there were a bunch of inquiries filed and only the American's were accepted. She handled it pretty well I guess, and everyone's allowed to have their opinions. But in my opinion, while it sucks to get bumped off the medals, everyone deserves to get their proper D score. Mustafina cracked me up with her pen and paper trying to calculate hers out, hahaha

Carlotta Ferlito Upset With Beam Final | 2013 World Championships - Gymnastike
I can understand it, I mean, Biles went from 6th to 3rd? That's a pretty big jump. How do you miss something THAT big?? That being said: part of the article says the Italian gymnastics group could only contest the D score, not the E score (even though the E was where they had issue). So confused..

I like how it's done, I just wish she wouldn't try to matchof inquiries filed and only the American's -Gymnastike[/URL]
Yeah I'm actually throwing a little bit of shade...I appreciate her (what appears to be) natural talent at eyeshadow...but I think she needs some lessons. It's drag but not quite there and not quite good enough. But I appreciate her effort.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yeah I'm actually throwing a little bit of shade...I appreciate her (what appears to be) natural talent at eyeshadow...but I think she needs some lessons. It's drag but not quite there and not quite good enough. But I appreciate her effort.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I like that it's more intense because it matches her..but I think she pulls it a little too wide/high on the outer third. It's almost like she's trying to make her eyes more almond, but she places it weird on the corners so they look more round. She's a gorgeous girl..just needs tweaking.

I can understand it, I mean, Biles went from 6th to 3rd? That's a pretty big jump. How do you miss something THAT big?? That being said: part of the article says the Italian gymnastics group could only contest the D score, not the E score (even though the E was where they had issue). So confused..
That's what got me to. You can never contest an E score but you can contest the D score. On beam you can lose points from your D score if you take too long between skills, making the difficulty go down and losing your connection points. Maybe they just didn't give Biles credit for connecting some things she actually did. But then Ferlito in the interview was specifically mentioning her landings, so maybe she just thought her E score was too high and then got more frustrated that they only accepted the American's inquiries.

I don't know, I'm not even going to pretend like I completely understand gymnastics scoring because I don't, haha. In the comments under the video someone says right after the beam competition she gave an interview to Italian media and was a little more angry about the whole thing. At least in this one she seems to be more calm and thinking before she speaks, haha

I like that it's more intense because it matches her..but I think she pulls it a little too wide/high on the outer third. It's almost like she's trying to make her eyes more almond, but she places it weird on the corners so they look more round. She's a gorgeous girl..just needs tweaking.

She needs to perfect a nice nude eye or a smokey with neutral or natural colors. I have faith in her. She can do it.

While on the topic of gymnastics appearance I think we need to take a moment and thank whomever banished the USA gymnasts from rocking this mess...with Maroney's being the most messy
cn_image_7.size.GYMNAST-HAIR.jpg

She needs to perfect a nice nude eye or a smokey with neutral or natural colors. I have faith in her. She can do it.

While on the topic of gymnastics appearance I think we need to take a moment and thank whomever banished the USA gymnasts from rocking this mess...with Maroney's being the most messy
cn_image_7.size.GYMNAST-HAIR.jpg

ugh thank god. kyla's neat bun is just so much prettier. i get having too long of hair for a ponytail, but they look atrocious.

According to Tumblr, Carlotta Ferlito has apparently been saying some nasty things about the American gymnasts (mainly Simone) and some racist comments towards Simone? I get you're upset, but she's been saying is just uncalled for.

Back