All-Star Gyms Banning Athletes??

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@AndrewSky I'm going to California next month and guess what is next to the hotel...In-N-Out! Funny you just mentioned it and I've never been. Now I can finally try it instead of just going on word of mouth. Mmmmmmm...burgers. :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Wait where are you going? If you're near Orange County let me know!

@AndrewSky I'm going to California next month and guess what is next to the hotel...In-N-Out! Funny you just mentioned it and I've never been. Now I can finally try it instead of just going on word of mouth. Mmmmmmm...burgers. :D

Don't want to burst your bubble but I had In-N-Out for the first time when we were in Vegas last December (we went to one straight from the plane even before we checked into our hotel) and I was not impressed - give me Checkers or Five Guys anyday!

Don't want to burst your bubble but I had In-N-Out for the first time when we were in Vegas last December (we went to one straight from the plane even before we checked into our hotel) and I was not impressed - give me Checkers or Five Guys anyday!
Well In-n-out sucks unless you're in the golden state!
San Francisco. Only for a quick couple days. Tagging along on my sister's vacation. So too far for you. :( But I will most likely be at worlds finally with @Mamarazzi and @cupieqt

what dates? I'm actually going up there soon for a UCA camp!

Reactions: Ems

I haaaaaaaate Five Guys, but mmmmmmmm Checkers. We don't have then here either tho.

Well In-n-out sucks unless you're in the golden state!
what dates? I'm actually going up there soon for a UCA camp!

July 12-14th for sure. Maybe longer.

I love Checkers and I love their fries with bacon and cheese lol

I love In N Out but just the burgers and not the fries

I love Five Guys but don't care about the fries either

Granville Moore's french fries in DC. So good. Complete game changer.

Back