All-Star Gyms In The Toronto,on,canada Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

armycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jul 23, 2010
We had family friends come visit us from Canada on Thanksgiving and my cp got their little girl so interested in AS cheer, that they are looking for a gym. They problem is that they know nothing about cheer and I know nothing about gyms in Canada. Anyone know of any good quality gyms in the Toronto area? If they were in or close to Markham,ON would be great,but they are willing to drive.

Home - Power Cheer Toronto
I mapped this out its about 40 minutes from Markham to Mississauga. A guy I used to cheer against moved from Nova Scotia to Toronto to go to this gym, I've heard great things.
Synergy Elite Cheer is in Markham, I don't know much about this gym though. Home
If they're interested in going big Cheer Sport Sharks are located in Cambridge, that's about an hour away.
Competitive Cheerleading in Cambridge, Ontario | The Cheer Sport Sharks Cheerleading Team | All-Star Cheer Gym
A quick google will probably turn up more.

There's quite a few cheer gyms in the GTA. This link with Cheer evolution is a pretty good start Find a Club Near You | Cheer Evolution Just scroll down to Ontario and the majority are listed there.

Areas close to Markham include Pickering, Ajax, Toronto (incl Scarborough), and then you start getting further away with Mississauga, Oakville, Cambridge. Coming from Markham and heading west to Mississauga and Oakville would be a nightmare on the 401 or 407 and could take up to 2-3hrs 1 way during evening traffic! It would be closer to 3hrs 1 way to Cambridge for CSS. GTA traffic is a nightmare! My 2 cents would be to stick with something closer to Markham unless they're looking for a Level 5 team (and then you'll have to travel).

Last edited:
I got caught up with my munchkin and didn't have the time to get back here until now,but thank you all for this information! I will definetly pass this on! She's 4, turning 5 in Feburauy, so we just need a Tiny/Mini level 1, maybe level 2 team;she's in dance & gymnastic,but she doesn't have any cheer experience.

No experience really necessary. New Market will probably will be the best bet if they don't want traffic. The program manager is Tim Greyling.

Yes, it's in Scarborough. There's also Mavericks All Star in Uxbridge which is close to Markham.

Back