All-Star Gyms - Montgomery County Maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 29, 2013
Good Morning,
My daughter over the summer decided she wanted to move from poms to competitive cheer. I'm in search of a gym in Montgomery county and would love any recommendations. I've been to a few gyms (Shockwave and Fearless) and everyone seems nice, but would love some personal experiences or recommendations for other gyms. I've heard good things about Twisters, but it's a hike and this is our first year so I'm looking for something a little closer.

Feel free to message me privately if you rather.
Thanks

In that area there's of course Shockwave and Fearless. There is also Dream Allstars there and maybe a couple of smaller gyms as well. Shockwave is a great program, the owner of that gym was my coach and tumbling instructor back in the day and is a all around great guy! they have a very solid foundation there and the staff is really in it for the kids and the love of the sport!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Good Morning,
My daughter over the summer decided she wanted to move from poms to competitive cheer. I'm in search of a gym in Montgomery county and would love any recommendations. I've been to a few gyms (Shockwave and Fearless) and everyone seems nice, but would love some personal experiences or recommendations for other gyms. I've heard good things about Twisters, but it's a hike and this is our first year so I'm looking for something a little closer.

Feel free to message me privately if you rather.
Thanks

you can always search the boards for posts on Shockwave and Fearless. I remember there being a ton of comments on Fearless last year. good luck!

As someone who lived in Hagerstown and made the commute to glen burnie 3-4x a week I'd like to say that it really was worth the drive. It is a bit far but the progress I made in 3 months was ridiculous. I tried getting the skills for 2 years at another gym around gaithersburg and I got those skills in 3 months at twisters.

In that area there's of course Shockwave and Fearless. There is also Dream Allstars there and maybe a couple of smaller gyms as well. Shockwave is a great program, the owner of that gym was my coach and tumbling instructor back in the day and is a all around great guy! they have a very solid foundation there and the staff is really in it for the kids and the love of the sport!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from the best jumper I have ever seen in 14 years of coaching. I hope things are going great for you in Georgia. You deserve it.

I dont know the area - but I just got done doing choreography at Xquizite Allstars near Largo, MD. They have PHENOMENAL lower level (1-2) teams.

I would recommend Shockwave in that area. We see them a lot every season and they are a class act program!

Thanks Mandi! It is always great seeing you guys at competitions. You guys looked fantastic last season. Hopefully we see each other a lot this year.

Back