All-Star Gyms Near Tucson Az

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The AllStar gyms in Tucson are SCI Pride, Tucson Cheer Academy, and Desert Storm. I might be missing one. There are rumors others might open a gym there but it is not a huge market. AllStar cheer has to deal with the high school rules that states you can't do both. So a lot of girls choose high school. It is too bad.

I go to UofA in Tucson, and I can tell you it's a struggle. There are a few gyms out here. The only one worth going to is Desert Storm, however, all their worlds teams practice out of Scottsdale location. If she ever needs any help I'd be happy to talk to her!

If she's a Worlds team level, she will have to drive to Phoenix for the closest one. Springs (SCI) was just starting when we moved but I remember the head coach being really great with his kids. I remember he would sit at the front of the mat cheering his girls on.

If you're looking for lower levels there's also Arizona all stars (force)
Arizona heat, Arizona power, sci pride.

If its a world's team you're looking for I'd say

Desert storm
Or
Arizona power.

Cheer central suns have great lower levels and good worlds teams

Thanks so much! She's currently a level 3 and they don't want a super small program. I will pass all this along :)

Desert storm

Or
Arizona powe

A lot of these gyms are in the Phoenix area not Tucson. It is about 2 hours from Tucson to the Phoenix area. If you are looking for Level 3 all the gyms listed above have that level. The largest will be Desert Storm because they are part of the Scottsdale location. Otherwise they are all similar size. 3 to 5 teams from the Tucson gym.

Desert storm
Or
Arizona power.

AZ Power is in Scottsdale, about two hours away. Cheer Central Suns is in Colorado a good couple of hours on a plane away.

Go to Desert Storm - they're the only program in AZ with multiple level 5's (and that are actually good too). I have been there, they are a great program. They also have a location (levels 1-4) in Tucson too, about 5 miles from the University.

AZ Power is in Scottsdale, about two hours away. Cheer Central Suns is in Colorado a good couple of hours on a plane away.

Go to Desert Storm - they're the only program in AZ with multiple level 5's (and that are actually good too). I have been there, they are a great program. They also have a location (levels 1-4) in Tucson too, about 5 miles from the University.
The awk moment when I confused co with az hahahaha

Desert Storm Elite's Website for Tucson is being updated but their phone number is 520-792-4337 if you need information.

Good Hunting!

Back