All-Star Hats Off To A Really Nice Organization....anyone Want To Add A Name??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 22, 2010
I just wanted to let State All Stars from PA know that they have an incredibly nice group of cheerleaders and coaches. When things can sometimes be very negative in the cheer world, on the two occasions we have met up, I have really enjoyed their organization. Very classy. Best of luck to them in the remaining season! I hope this post continues to add the names of other groups who just are great to meet up with at competitions.

I just wanted to let State All Stars from PA know that they have an incredibly nice group of cheerleaders and coaches. When things can sometimes be very negative in the cheer world, on the two occasions we have met up, I have really enjoyed their organization. Very classy. Best of luck to them in the remaining season! I hope this post continues to add the names of other groups who just are great to meet up with at competitions.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recognition. Even though we have 2 level 5 teams going to worlds this year, success isn't always in how we place, etc. It is how the athletes, coaches, etc handle themselves with respect and sportsmanship. Thanks again and best of luck this season!

State all stars are so great! It starts at the top with the owners and coaches.
kids will follow their leaders

Years ago I was in the warm up room at a comp and Top Gun took the mat. They were debuting kick doubles at this comp. I was standing with Victor and Kristen and when the team did them, with total precision, I turned to Kristen and said "wow, that was amazing". She actually blushed and said "Oh thank you so much!" with such genuine gratefulness, as if she couldn't believe that someone was complimenting them. They truly are classy.

In 2007 when I was deployed to Iraq I contacted Top Gun Pro shop (Cory) to buy a shirt and a pair of shorts, Kristen not only send the shirt and shorts but a hoodie too. I remember my sergeant hunting me down about a urgent package that was delivered to our toc which never happens. He asked "so whats so darn important its marked urgent in red on the package" my responds "you wouldn't understand". I was more than grateful and I still wear it to this day and I will always have a special place in my heart for Top Gun
smile.png

State all stars are so great! It starts at the top with the owners and coaches.
kids will follow their leaders

Brenner- we thank you very much. I am the female owner of State- I was the one sitting next to you in the penalty box at the arena on Day 1 when we were watching the level 5 teams- we love watching your teams and your athletes are always very nice to our athletes,always wishing them good luck, etc. We were thrilled that you received a paid bid!!

Maryland Twisters F5! At Worlds 09 I wanted a maryland twisters shirt more than anything so i asked a girl from F5 to trade and she didnt have any left but she was sooo sweet and made it a mission to find me one. She asked all of the other F5 girls if they had an extra one and one girl took the shirt she was wearing off her back and insisted I take it :) They were sooo sweet! I'll never forget that!

Back