All-Star Hats Off To A Really Nice Organization....anyone Want To Add A Name??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would like to think that every organization drills good sportsmanship into their children AND parents. One bad apple does not determine the behavior of the entire gym. There have been plenty of times that I have seen/heard something negative from an otherwise amazing organization. There are always going to be bad apples lol. Still, I think Valley Elite, Crimson Heat, and we can't foget the Jammy Sportsmanship winners: Hot Cheer, FCA and Fire and Ice. Always super nice at comps and always supportive of teams other than their own. They support everyone from Tiny 1 to Special Needs teams =)

I'd like to make a shout out to Maryland Twisters. Every team is so kind and has great sportsmanship. At Jamfest this past weekend I met some cheerleaders from Reign (small limited coed 5). They were so kind!
I agree! Love love LOVE Twisters! I met so many nice parents from F5 at Worlds last year, and they continue to be a class act. We are against each other A LOT, but they are never nasty or negative. Thanks!

It starts at the top with the owners and coaches.
kids will follow their leaders

That's the best point of all. Some individual teams or kids may have good sportsmanship depending on their parent or group interaction, but entire programs with good sportsmanship usually have good leadership and direction from their gym owners and it gets reinforced by their coaches.

When that happens, the parents and kids generally follow suit. Cheer is a very positive sport, but I'd love to see more of this across the board.

i would like to say that the girls and parents from Just Cheer are great. A couple of years ago with the program my mom used to own, my team and Just Cheer's team who we competed against, as well as I think a spirit factory team maybe? we're playing rock the boat. At jamfest nationals in atlantic city two years ago, just cheer's level 5 team was there but only one or two other teams. the coaches asked if we would mind cheering them on cause a big crowd really pumps them up. we sat with a great group of parents cheering the girls on and it was such a great feeling! love that gym, the girls, and the parent's. i wish i saw more of this. i would gladly cheer on other teams, but i feel they would look at us oddly cause you rarely ever see good sportmanship among smaller programs.

In Indy this past weekend during Friday night practice Shooting Stars was cheering my team on and clapping for us throughout the whole practice. It was a great confidence booster for us to see that such an amazing team was cheering for us!

I have to say Hot Cheer. We were against them in large senior 3 & their coaches were so nice and complimentary to us. It was so close between our 2 teams - actually the whole large senior 3 division was a great one.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure watching your team compete. Since the competition, many of my Senior 3 girls have been chatting with your girls and they are looking forward to meeting up at BATC. They are truly an amazing group of athletes! The Large Senior 3 division was such a tight race with so many wonderful teams!

Cheer Extreme! Every parent has always been so ridiculously nice to me! I've been offered everything from free shirts to lunch dates to a house to sleep in during the showcase weekend if I managed to make it down! haha! Everyone I've met in person has greeted me with a big hug and countless thank you's simply for supporting their team in good times and bad. It's truly appreciated!

Cheer Athletics! Jodie Melton gave me a 30-question interview in about a 5 hour notice and I couldn't have been more excited when he agreed to do it! I don't often get to see them, but when I do their athletes and parents are always so sweet and humble! Truly a classy program!

Nash Gym Elite in KC is always very friendly and super supportive. Any time their name comes up at TCAS the coaches all go of on a tangent talking about how much they love them XD

Peak Athletics! One of the moms brought our teams Subway to our team room at Jamfest, so nice and very appreciated!

Thank you so much for your kind words and recognition. Even though we have 2 level 5 teams going to worlds this year, success isn't always in how we place, etc. It is how the athletes, coaches, etc handle themselves with respect and sportsmanship. Thanks again and best of luck this season!

agreed we saw state all stars at cheerleading masters and competed with them in small senior 4 they were so classy very respectful group it was very refreshing best of luck this season

Back