All-Star Hats Off To A Really Nice Organization....anyone Want To Add A Name??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sparks allstars and Jersey allstars! Every single person i have met from these two gyms is extremely nice. I'm glad to be friends with so many people from these two gyms and can't wait to make more friends from these two programs!

we competed this past weekend with jersey and my cp said the girls were so nice

Twist & Shout large limited- worlds 2010 i felt like it was their year but they had a rough day and ended up getting third. insead of just frowning and being mad about their placing they cheered hard for the stingray all stars who placed higher than them.

Stingrays- i always liked how they wait until their name has been called for their trophy before they start cheering and going crazy and they clap for the teams who have been called before theirs. i feel that any program that does this are very classy.

USA Wildcats are always SO nice to everyone :)

Completly agree! They are an extremely talented and classy program.
The support they give other teams is incredible. You can tell from the very back of an arena who is performing when one of their teams goes on.

I have observed that the parents, coaches and athletes from gyms around the World are so tremendously nice to the Twisters Family! It would be tremendously unfair for me to point any of them out, for fear that I would miss dozens more just as deserving. To re-state was said earlier by someone very kind, there are natural rivalries that occur simply through repeated competition ... but there is a genuine mutual respect as well! Thank you, EVERYONE, for making time away from our own families so full of warmth!

Fire & Ice, very classy people. They wait to be called for first! I love that. & They came and cheered our girls on at the comp and practice because we are both representing PA, we did that same. Step-1 also! They let us practice at their gym and they cheered us on! They went crazy for one team of ours even though we were against them...

If I can bring this up.. I know it's kind of "off topic" But I love how much the cheerleading world can truly come together. Like for MCE and Alina Brady...just throwing that out. haha.

Also Dakota Spirit!!!!
smile.png
I remember meeting them at UPA a few years ago and they had the nicest girls and coaches I think I've ever met!
i was going to say dakota spirit too!

I love Stingray Orange Mom's and Dad's... they seem truly flattered when we hung on the fence at cheersport to watch their daughters even though all of the people we were with were decked out in other gym appareal! they even asked if we could see ok...just loved that southern hospitatily!!!

And I adore Midwest Eilte!!! at Cheersport on the last floor of warmups they cheered us on and clapped during the dance!!! I just love them!!!

In 2007 when I was deployed to Iraq I contacted Top Gun Pro shop (Cory) to buy a shirt and a pair of shorts, Kristen not only send the shirt and shorts but a hoodie too. I remember my sergeant hunting me down about a urgent package that was delivered to our toc which never happens. He asked "so whats so darn important its marked urgent in red on the package" my responds "you wouldn't understand". I was more than grateful and I still wear it to this day and I will always have a special place in my heart for Top Gun
smile.png

Thank you for your service.

<3 Charlotte All Stars. We hit a few bumps in the road this season, and they were the most supportive group of athletes I have had the privilege of witnessing. Thanks to a class act!

LOVE Hot Cheer! Nicest kids & coaches! We are having a bonding session with our sr. 3 and their sr. 3 in Washington.
Also, Midwest Cheer Elite! Their sr. 3 team and coaches sent our sr. 3 team a good luck package for Battle.
Both programs are always so nice and supportive of other teams!

Back