Having Trouble Accessing Live Feed On Varsity Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 20, 2016
I signed up for the one month this morning in anticipation of watching NCA this weekend. Had no problems watching from home computer but we left the house and daughter tried watching from iphone while we were out and about. We are logged out of that account on the phone and trying to watch again on computer and keep getting this message. I have tried clicking on the "Resume Playing Here" with no success. It lets me watch for about 30 seconds before kicking me out and giving me this message.

Any advice on how to correct this? We won't bother trying to watch remotely if it will only allow us on one device but we would like to at least watch it since it cost $30.

NCA All-Star Nationals
Playing paused.

It looks like you are playing this program from another device.

Resume playing here

Shut the phone off completely and try logging in on the computer again. Wouldn't hurt to reboot the computer as well.

**NCA Dallas, may the hits be more plentiful than Bobby Browns dates**

Thanks. I will try that with the phone. I've already rebooted computer and cleared cookies and keep getting same message. We had planned to watch on our iphone tonight when we had to be at basketball game but I'm not sure any of it will work now. Bummer.

Thanks. I will try that with the phone. I've already rebooted computer and cleared cookies and keep getting same message. We had planned to watch on our iphone tonight when we had to be at basketball game but I'm not sure any of it will work now. Bummer.
Definitely contact the support if you keep having problems. I'm sure they can help you.

What browser are you using? Do you have a different one you can try?

I was using Internet Explorer. Just tried google chrome. Same result. It's like it still thinks I'm logged in on mobile device but I'm not. I left message for Flo Sports. Hopefully, the respond soon.

I've emailed them about this also. I had my computer completely off for about two hours and was just trying to access from my phone to no avail. Clearly wasn't logged in anywhere else but it still popped up. I have been able to get through the last three routines with no interruptions but that's the first time I've had success all day. I've emailed and called and left two messages with no responses. Fun times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ScottyB any insight how they can reach support before the weekend is over?

As an update... I received a call from flosports around 730pm (est) last night. They apologized and said it was a glitch on their end that they were working to correct. He reset my account and assured me I shouldn't have any issues today. Here's hoping he's right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back