Hayley Kudro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 23, 2010
"It is with great sadness that I have to update the journal this morning. Around 7:15 this morning, heaven gained the most beautiful toughest angel it has ever seen. Hayley has been through such a fight and has suffered so much the last two years. She now suffers no more, has no more pain and will be looking over us always. We will post arrangements when they have been made. We respectfully request that you honor or privacy without visiting, and we will return texts and phone calls as we are able to."

7-year-old Hayley was diagnosed with Stage 3 High Risk Neuroblastoma on October 6, 2009. She passed away this morning. Please keep this little girl and her family in your thoughts.

"It is with great sadness that I have to update the journal this morning. Around 7:15 this morning, heaven gained the most beautiful toughest angel it has ever seen. Hayley has been through such a fight and has suffered so much the last two years. She now suffers no more, has no more pain and will be looking over us always. We will post arrangements when they have been made. We respectfully request that you honor or privacy without visiting, and we will return texts and phone calls as we are able to."

7-year-old Hayley was diagnosed with Stage 3 High Risk Neuroblastoma on October 6, 2009. She passed away this morning. Please keep this little girl and her family in your thoughts.

wow that was really sad... prayers to her family.

These are the unjustices in life that undo me. That beautiful little girl should have grown into a beautiful woman. My prayers are with her family.

My family is close friends with a family who's daughter suffered from Stage IV Neuroblastoma from 2005-2007. She passed away at 3 1/2 years old. It's such a terrible disease that takes the lives of innocent children. Sending many prayers to Hayley's family!

Back