Head2toecheer Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
Has anyone problems with orders from head2toecheer? I ordered stuff 1 month ago and they took my money, but nothing happend since that. I wrote an email, but no response.
Anyone else who has problems with them?

We've ordered almost every year from them because they have great prices for custom designs, but this year I refuse to go through them because every year we have multiple problems including wrong sizes, damaged clothes, and most of all, taking foreverrrr. I have now been on the hunt for an inexpensive company to do our practice clothes. I know it's been a while, but I hope you've had better luck since posting this.

ME!!! its hard to get things shipped to scotland and ive ordered a few pairs of shoes via their ebay store in the past so i ordered no limits (and paid the extra charge to ship to scotland) this was first week of march
apparently they werent in stock, i was told they would ship within a week. a month later no sign so i asked for cancellation and refund... cancellation was done instant but this is now june and i have had NO REFUND!!! i email all the email addresses i can on a weekly basis but have had no reply at all .... i would like my $100 back :(

Head2toe is located really close to me & they just opened a gym too so I'm not sure if they just got busy or something, I hope you guys get your stuff!

I know this is old but just so others see this i will post my experience.

I ordered some spandex (sport bra and shorts) for Jaylen in May of last year. It was suppose to ship within a week. Which was fine because I ordered a yellaribbon bow the same day to match it and we all know it takes for ever to get a bow just because they have to make them and they don't really make them all that fast but I knew that when I ordered it so its cool!!

Fast forward a couple weeks I keep checking the shipping stuff. The tracking number says your order has been received but no shipping info. That means they had confirmed the order with the carrier but had not proceeded threw with fulfilling that order. I called and I'm kind of given the run around. The girl says she will call me back the next day but she doesn't. I'm getting nervous because the bow was going to be there in a week and I knew if Jaylen didn't get to wear her new outfit and she had her bow she was going to be upset. So the next day when I get off work I call and leave the nastiest voicemail I'm kind of ashamed of it. I told them that if my order that is several weeks old that they have been ignoring me on that if it does not ship tomorrow that I will tell every single person I know and post it on the boards so no one ever buys from them again and they will lose their business. I was not happy with the service and I wanted my stuff. I demanded that they call me back first thing the next morning. They did not! (again)

So the next day... Since they didn't call me all day I called them back and this time they answered. The second I said I did not get my stuff I left you a voicemail... The girl was like um hold on please hold on I am transferring you somewhere. So she transferred me to a girl who was so extremely nice and apologetic. She confirmed what I ordered and what size and told me she would get it out to me tomorrow. The next day I checked the tracking and it finally shows shipping information. I was so happy even though I was suppose to have it earlier .. I matched the tracking with my yellaribbon bow order and both orders actually fell to arrive on the same day. Also a day that my daughter had practice!! So I had told her she was going get to wear her stuff and it made her the happiest ever.

THEN
It is now a Thursday the day it was suppose to arrive. I'm rushing out of work to the sitters house to get Jaylen. Normally Jaylen went straight to practice from there but she wanted to wear her new stuff. So now I'm flying just to get home and get the orders and get her changed and to practice on time.

So I get the stuff we run inside. I open the order and OMG there is only shorts in there and no sports bra. Well she needed to look cute. She had no other sports bra that would look good with the shorts and bow because of the material. So she could not wear them. My just turned 6 year old was devastated and I was fuming! I called them and again no answer. So the next day I called on my lunch break and the second I started to go off the little girl transferred me to that same woman again. She apologized and sent it out and I got it within a week. The fact that it took me stressing out, raising my blood pressure was enough to make me never order from them again. The simple fact it took like a month to get it(with threats) and then it still wasn't right just really killed me.

I don't care what kind of great deal they have it just isn't worth it.

I was never going to post that on the boards I was just going to keep it to myself but now that I see others have had a problem I feel so bad! Good luck and I hope y'all get your stuff or your refund!

Wow! I've never heard anyone have problems with them (by anyone I mean, only from people I really know in this area because they usually go in & buy in store) This is terrible!

Old thread but actual problem:

Spring this year we orderes three pairs infinity shoes from head2toe.
My sister paid with credit card in april.

Because shipping over here takes usually longer - we were waiting. In June they wrote in an email that it took longer because they waited for the shoes.

Now it's december and still no shoes.
And no response to emails or phone calls.

My sister is living in California since three months and is trying to call them or email, but no answer.

Not really happy about this :-(

I ordered shows from them in AUGUST 2011, they delivered them to my billing address in another country instead of the FL address I'd specified, and were sent back as I did not want to pay the customs charges on them. After a couple of months they said they still hadn't received them back and the tracking number said they were almost there, however when contacting them since then, around APRIL time, I do not get any response. I can no longer track the item as it was so long ago, but this was an error on their part that I am paying for, no shoes and no refund!
Has anyone else had issues with them not getting in contact about refunds?
I still can't believe they would just send them to a different country without even checking with the person who ordered them!

Back