Heavy Eye Makeup For High School Competition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 15, 2011
It looks very nice on all-star cheerleaders but do you guys think that it would look okay with high school cheerleaders? Glitter isn't allowed where I'm from, but we recently used a lot of blues and pinks. :p

I think it is a good thing if done right. Glitter is not allowed where I'm from either but we do encourage our girls to wear makeup that will show well. Most allstars use it as "stage makeup" so that when they are performing it is still noticeable. In high school it should not be as severe as it would for allstars but it can be a good thing if everyone's look nice and decent!

I think it is a good thing if done right. Glitter is not allowed where I'm from either but we do encourage our girls to wear makeup that will show well. Most allstars use it as "stage makeup" so that when they are performing it is still noticeable. In high school it should not be as severe as it would for allstars but it can be a good thing if everyone's look nice and decent!
i agree!

"less is more" agree completely. I just don't like the bright purples and the yellows and the bright greens and the overdone make-up with eye-liner going all over the place. If you can't walk down the street without getting strange looks, then don't wear it on stage. All star cheer is composed of athletes, not clowns.

The whole industry, high school/all-star are going more natural to enhance the athlete's face and less about all the glitter. I'm a huge fan of just photo ready make-up vs. all the glitter.

Back