Hello From A Newbie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am new to the group and thought I would introduce myself. I am a mom of a 15 year old varsity cheerleader. She was a gymnast who decided to give gymnastics up to persue high school sports. The last two years she has participated in volleyball, softball, track and cheer. She is busy but loves it.
We have a new coach this year for cheer who is awesome! I am helping her out with financial type stuff and I really enjoy being involved!
The biggest problem we have faced this year is the opinion our community has for cheerleading. It seems like everything we try to do someone has something negative to say. We try a dance routine for halftime, we get comments that the dance was stupid. We don’t do a dance, we aren’t a good squad because we don’t. We aren’t allowed to stunt and my daughter is the first tumbler they have had for awhile. This coach is also the first coach that has had any experience. Has anyone else faced this?

are you a couple? Sorry. . .going by your screen names :)

@cheermom2020 try this question in Allstar or the parents section. Not a lot of people actually respond in Newbies.

I caught that. I posted in the high school group. I got my answers. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back