All-Star Help Me Get An Internship!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2009
Okay this isn't cheer related what so ever but I need you guys' help! I applied for internship at a radio station! If you guys could take a second to like their page and tell them to pick me I would appreciate it SO much!

http://www.facebook.com/ratandpuff

If you know me personally feel free to write a little tid bit as to why they should pick me!
Who ever gets the most posts will most likely get a call. This is super important to me!

Thanks in advanced fierce fam!

I want to like this and post but other than writing pick HeyimA I don't know your full name like everyone posted. lol

just kidding, i found your name, @ACEDAD posted on it.
hahah that might help!

Alyssa Cordonnier

Thank you guys it means a lot.
@ACEDAD lol at you're post. you can't see me being a radio host?

hahah that might help!

Alyssa Cordonnier

Thank you guys it means a lot.
@ACEDAD lol at you're post. you can't see me being a radio host?

Actually, I just thought it would be an "anti" post and they might actually notice it.

Good luck!

Remember, though, the FCC has rules even if Twitter doesn't!

Okay this isn't cheer related what so ever but I need you guys' help! I applied for internship at a radio station! If you guys could take a second to like their page and tell them to pick me I would appreciate it SO much!

http://www.facebook.com/ratandpuff

If you know me personally feel free to write a little tid bit as to why they should pick me!
Who ever gets the most posts will most likely get a call. This is super important to me!

Thanks in advanced fierce fam!
What type of job are you trying to get there? My father is an operations manager for 6 radio stations where I live and he's been the program director for the number 1 station here for 22 years. He's fairly well known in that part of radio (and back in the day, prior to living here, he was a DJ as well).

What type of job are you trying to get there? My father is an operations manager for 6 radio stations where I live and he's been the program director for the number 1 station here for 22 years. He's fairly well known in that part of radio (and back in the day, prior to living here, he was a DJ as well).
Well I'm possibly interested in being an on-air personality. I don't know for sure if it's what I want to do, so the internship would be perfect for me to get a feel for that sort of thing plus I'd be getting credits for school. I've always been really into music and love to talk so it just seemed fitting lol

Back