High School Help Me ! : (

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree you people are awesome at these cheers/chants. I would appreciate having a few too. When we perform I always try to make up a longer cheer thats upbeat and positive. Then we move to a dance formation while performing a chant. I like things that rhyme and I like to do something new everytime we perform. So I am open to having several if you all dont mind. I am also trying to avoid the stronger than before, were the best, or number one etc. The words you always here in cheers.
Washington County Tigers
Red, Black and White

You guys are awesome!! Here is one for you:

I'm looking for a competition style 45sec to 1 min cheer. It is more NCA style than UCA meaning that there isn't a lot of crowd participation and more like a story. Colors are Black, Purple, and Teal. Name is Competitive Edge Cheer and mascot is Cats. This is for a rec team. And go! :)

This one may need another verse to fit your time limit possibly, but here's what I came up with in spare time this week:

Our moment has arrived
We’ve got the edge this time
Forever competitive
The Cats are back to shine

So watch us excel
We’re In the spotlight now
Black, Purple, Teal
No doubt, we’ll make you proud

The cameras are on us
And we won’t let you down
One hundred percent
We’ll wear the crown

So Yell C-E-C
Live it, learn it, love
Competitive Edge Cheer
Yeah, we’re a step above

Reaching for our dreams
To-gether we fight
C-A T-S
This is our night!

I love writing cheers. I'm assuming (based on FAME) that this is a VA high school, so a 1 minute cheer. Make sure you stick with the rhyme scheme.

Our rstyle you want it A
Our skills you cant believe B
Stronger than before C
Its all about the green! B

You name we’ve won it
You claim it we’ve earned it

The bold is good, you have an ABCB rhyme scheme where the 2nd and forth verses rhyme. But then you switch over to an AA rhyme scheme. If you do that, it will kill the flow. I understand the "cliches" you're trying to avoid. Stuff like "we're back and we're better" etc. You want to get creative words in there on lines A and C because they don't have to rhyme with anything. here are a couple stanzas to get you going.

You may have heard the rumors
We assure you that they're true
(High school name here)
is coming after you!

Our style, you want it
Our skills you can't believe
Stringer than before,
It's all about the green

If you think you can stop us
We suggest you think again
Cause the (School name, Mascots)
Are in this, to win

There's no other who can do it
Like the (color, color, white)
(____-H-S)
Will wear the crown tonight
thats really good:shaka:

This one may need another verse to fit your time limit possibly, but here's what I came up with in spare time this week:

Our moment has arrived
We’ve got the edge this time
Forever competitive
The Cats are back to shine

So watch us excel
We’re In the spotlight now
Black, Purple, Teal
No doubt, we’ll make you proud

The cameras are on us
And we won’t let you down
One hundred percent
We’ll wear the crown

So Yell C-E-C
Live it, learn it, love
Competitive Edge Cheer
Yeah, we’re a step above

Reaching for our dreams
To-gether we fight
C-A T-S
This is our night!

Holy cow!! You should go into business!!! :) Thank you!! I love it!! And here I thought I wouldn't be able to get our name into a cheer. Lol!

Hey guys I'm an all star cheer coach and I also do choreography. Well I am now doing choreography for this competition high school team and I have to come up with a 1min cheer for them. I can come up with everything but the cheer. Can you guys please help me come up with the words for the cheer this part of school cheer is completely new to me. Here is the info for the team;

The colors are: Red, Gold and White,
Name of school: Jefferson High School,
Masocot: Jay-hawks
City: Rockford

Please help me! Thank You guys

Back