High School Help! Turning In Nationals Skills Safety Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 18, 2015
alright everyone...
Just wondering... Do you turn in/video your whole routine front to back... Individual skills? First half, cheer, then 2nd half? For the love what do you turn in? Not trying to make something that isn't complicated, complicated I was going to turn in the entire routine beg- to end... However with our new pyramid (which just got dubbed legal) we have to show a close up of execution) ... AND we had a major mishap with our mats... So can't really move in our regular formations until after Christmas break... When we get mats back. I also have a girl out of jump sequences to rest an injury. MY LIFE RN!!!

alright everyone...
Just wondering... Do you turn in/video your whole routine front to back... Individual skills? First half, cheer, then 2nd half? For the love what do you turn in? Not trying to make something that isn't complicated, complicated I was going to turn in the entire routine beg- to end... However with our new pyramid (which just got dubbed legal) we have to show a close up of execution) ... AND we had a major mishap with our mats... So can't really move in our regular formations until after Christmas break... When we get mats back. I also have a girl out of jump sequences to rest an injury. MY LIFE RN!!!

I just video from the front- entire routine straight through- and I won't do it until maybe Jan. 5-6. I've not had any problems with how I record or when I submit before.
SN: It wouldn't be cheerleading without the drama, right??!! (At least in my life/ on my team, lol!)

I also just film them from the front with the whole routine. If there is an iffy skill, I will video that close and include it following the the video, with text below saying "close up view of pyramid for legality check." I also admit that I have never had this in on time. Not once and it's never been an issue. I think I usually send about the 15ht of the month or so.

My kids last night were bleh... It was the last day of finals... They were sooooo pooped... It was late.. We had some okay runs.. But everyone looks tired... TOTALY not fresh...the dance doesn't look on ...boo

alright everyone...

Front view
Full out
No worries . We send our video in tad later too... Last year we had a fall in our partner stunt and sent it in like that bc it was late and had to get in.

Drama comes with this life... Smile and try to enjoy the break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front view
Full out
No worries . We send our video in tad later too... Last year we had a fall in our partner stunt and sent it in like that bc it was late and had to get in.

Drama comes with this life... Smile and try to enjoy the break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

I send 1 group for partner stunts, 2 angles. I send in a whole pyramid 2 angles. Usually I have no issues with it at all. In the cheer, I usually do one group with each skill and props.

I send 1 group for partner stunts, 2 angles. I send in a whole pyramid 2 angles. Usually I have no issues with it at all. In the cheer, I usually do one group with each skill and props.
Right on.. This is kinda what I wanted to do ... They can do a full run through... But not where I want them... Not JAN ready for all groups

Back