OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm sure people on here have tried morphe brushes/brush sets. I'm interested in ordering hem as the price is right! What's your experience with them? Fav brushes from them that are must haves?

I'm sure people on here have tried morphe brushes/brush sets. I'm interested in ordering hem as the price is right! What's your experience with them? Fav brushes from them that are must haves?
i have a morphe brush set and i love them, i bought it back when they did some huge sale as well, even though after looking at the website i no longer see the set i have.
but i love them they are super soft and ive never had any bristles fall out and i use mine A LOT. the only thing i didnt like is that the set i bought didnt include any form of dense flat head brush which i tend to use the most, other then that i get great use out of them.
* i just got my hands on the 35O eyeshadow palette recently which is constantly sold out, their eyeshadow palettes in general are some of my favorite.

Colourpop is having a sale right now! I do remember some users talking about Beeper (I can't remember who), and it's marked down to $4.80 :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

There's nothing more scary than your 5 yr old niece saying "okay open your eyes and look up I'm going to put on mascara."

any pros/cons for the bare minerals - bareSkin brightening serum foundation?

I love everything I currently use, but my skin has been freaking out the last few months and I'm thinking I need to switch it up.

any pros/cons for the bare minerals - bareSkin brightening serum foundation?

I love everything I currently use, but my skin has been freaking out the last few months and I'm thinking I need to switch it up.
Great if you have dry to combo skin. Not so great if you have oily skin especially if you live in a humid climate, it won't last more than 3 hours. But on dry skin it looks great. My sister uses that and she loves it, she says it feels like nothing on her skin.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Okay, super random question, but this seemed like a good place for it! Do your teams require certain colors for makeup? Like, does everyone have to have the same lip color and eye shadow and things like that? Thanks!!

Okay, super random question, but this seemed like a good place for it! Do your teams require certain colors for makeup? Like, does everyone have to have the same lip color and eye shadow and things like that? Thanks!!
I cheered in the glitter era and we got kits with the same colors. Lipstick could be any brand/formula as long as it was red (sounds gross but we often shared so everyone ended up wearing the same color).

Any recommendations for an eye serum for oily eyelids? Not a lot of eye primers seem to work well (lasting power). I just thought eye serums might help.

Some gyms will sell makeup kits with the exact product you need to use (Eye and lip colors) and byo foundation/concealer. If not, most other teams will have a brief to follow. Something like smokey eye with red lip or natural eyes and a pink lip. Otherwise, there will be someone who wears no makeup, someone with purple eyeshadow, someone with brown eyeshadow, someone with a smokey eye, someone with winged liner, someone with a nude lip and someone with an orange lip. Makeup is just like uniform, everyone should look similar.

Great if you have dry to combo skin. Not so great if you have oily skin especially if you live in a humid climate, it won't last more than 3 hours. But on dry skin it looks great. My sister uses that and she loves it, she says it feels like nothing on her skin.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Hmm.. I have combo skin for the most part and as we approach winter it will switch to very dry so that's a plus. I'm in NJ so I think the humidity is passed us for now lol. I'm afraid of change. I LOVE the Dior foundation I currently use. There is about a two week supply left in the bottle. So do I buy another one at $62 (ouch:confused:) or try something cheaper and maybe not look great for a few weeks? My skin has just been breaking out like crazy, so while the airbrushed look is beautiful, my skin is clearly not happy. I use natural, non-chemical products for everything that touches me except my foundation. So, there's the problem. Tarte never looked right on me and bare minerals powder didn't cover a thing.

I keep reading reviews that the bareSkin bottle clogs constantly. Has your sister had this problem before? That would annoy me.

It soley depends on the team. Out of 3 I have been on 1 had a kit you used. One said as long as there is makeup on your eyes and you have a red lip it's fine both of these worked well. The latest one was do whatever you want and it was a hot mess

Back