High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2011
I know that this is gonna be weekend two of high school competitions in GA! Lets see the videos of high schools teams so far!!:)

I didn't know that! I'm excited to see what they all are doing this season! I'm impressed they've been competing already!

yeah its because of this new scoresheet that georgia is using and it asks for more skill based routines.
i hate how it doesn't allow much creativity. It seems like everybody is going to be doing the same thing! Squad tumbling, switch ups & full-ups, and two man stunts. I miss the "What do you think they will do?!" aspect of the routines :(

i hate how it doesn't allow much creativity. It seems like everybody is going to be doing the same thing! Squad tumbling, switch ups & full-ups, and two man stunts. I miss the "What do you think they will do?!" aspect of the routines :(

uhh i know it makes me soooooo mad! but since when are unbraced tick tocks legal? ola does them.

uhh i know it makes me soooooo mad! but since when are unbraced tick tocks legal? ola does them.
My thoughts as well! Based in the rules they are illegal unless all the bases are in contact with the foot at all times or they are braced. Hmmmmmm they shoulda gotten called on it

Johns Creek looks good but I can't stand their dance and dance music :( That's a mess to me but other than that they look strong. OLA looks great and clean. Their jumps are right on and they most defiantly have the tumbling. I love the 4 standing fulls in the opening too.

Back