High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I refuse to get into the what if's who what others think should have happened in 4a, all I know is our girls left their hearts on that floor. Sarah Frazier is a pure GENIUS at knowing how to work a score sheet. Northgate EARNED their win. Also Congrats to Johns Creek who looked AMAZING yesterday. Northgate will forever be huge supporters of Johns Creek and respect them. Good Luck next year as it appears they will be moving to 6a.

I refuse to get into the what if's who what others think should have happened in 4a, all I know is our girls left their hearts on that floor. Sarah Frazier is a pure GENIUS at knowing how to work a score sheet. Northgate EARNED their win. Also Congrats to Johns Creek who looked AMAZING yesterday. Northgate will forever be huge supporters of Johns Creek and respect them. Good Luck next year as it appears they will be moving to 6a.
wow, 6A?! that's crazy! congrats to your daughter, northgate looked amazing! :)

Northgate did look amazing. No doubt 4a was the hardest division this year and I was surprised with the final placement!! I know I'm biased, but Starr's mill would have been 1st or 2nd if they had hit. Question though, what happened to alpharetta? I was told that they hit solid

They dropped 2 stunts and had a bobble in the pyramid.

I'll wait until videos are posted (which hopefully they should be soon) to go into full detail, but basically a few teams were very ripped off, and judging was just plain out wrong. First and Second should have been behind third and fourth IMO

Columbus and their 2 stunts and half a pyramid.... -___-

Columbus and their 2 stunts and half a pyramid.... -___-
never seen anything as messed up as that routine getting second... i don't blame the kids, they can't help what their coach decides to do, but everything about 3A was just complete crap this weekend.

I think its so crazy that GA's already done with State and we haven't even officially started competition season in IL. My team doesn't compete till the middle of December. haha Anyway i'm excited to see the video's! Just curious what division is South Forsyth in? I always love their routines.

never seen anything as messed up as that routine getting second... i don't blame the kids, they can't help what their coach decides to do, but everything about 3A was just complete crap this weekend.

Imo it shouldve been
1. Allatoona
2. Cartersville
3. Carrollton
4. Eastside

Like hiw do you even compare 2 to 4 and full pyramids....

wow, 6A?! that's crazy! congrats to your daughter, northgate looked amazing! :)

Thank you so much, and yes they are creating a 6a for next year that both Johns Creek and Lambert will be moving to, and Northgate is suppose to be moving to 5a along with Starr's Mill and McIntosh, and I believe Whitewater too.

Thank you so much, and yes they are creating a 6a for next year that both Johns Creek and Lambert will be moving to, and Northgate is suppose to be moving to 5a along with Starr's Mill and McIntosh, and I believe Whitewater too.
WOW, lots of big changes next year! Can't wait to see!

What determines what division you're in? Is it the size of the school?

Back