High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was at northgate today

northside won 4a and grand champs!

I missed them perform. McIntosh looked good today. I wish Northgate was allowed to exhibition at the competition but they don't :( They practiced after and we got to watch them so I guess I have to settle for that :)

Union Grove has a pretty good Middle School squad, I didn't see the JV but they won as well.

I missed them perform. McIntosh looked good today. I wish Northgate was allowed to exhibition at the competition but they don't :( They practiced after and we got to watch them so I guess I have to settle for that :)

Union Grove has a pretty good Middle School squad, I didn't see the JV but they won as well.

Northside was amazing! Theyll def be top 6. Didnt get to see mcintosh though :/

Northside was amazing! Theyll def be top 6. Didnt get to see mcintosh though :/

Well speaking to someone after the competition it appears the score sheets are still giving people trouble. I feel like for whatever reason McIntosh never gets scored correctly, but it's not just limited to this year. McIntosh is hitting the score sheet well but never seems to reap the rewards. I hope at State the score sheets are done correctly and the best team wins and not because of some mistake. Oh and please don't take this as me saying anything negative about Northside, I watched them compete in Columbus and they were very good, just my observation on McIntosh :)

Well speaking to someone after the competition it appears the score sheets are still giving people trouble. I feel like for whatever reason McIntosh never gets scored correctly, but it's not just limited to this year. McIntosh is hitting the score sheet well but never seems to reap the rewards. I hope at State the score sheets are done correctly and the best team wins and not because of some mistake. Oh and please don't take this as me saying anything negative about Northside, I watched them compete in Columbus and they were very good, just my observation on McIntosh :)

Yeah my school got scored wrong today too :/ and i heard a lot of others at diff comps too!

Do they announce what order the top four finished? -- if so what was the order of Starrs Mill, Northgate, McIntosh and Union Grove?

Thanks for posting the videos cheermix17!

North Metro 7AAAA:

1. Woodland: dropped two two-mans
2. Johns Creek: almost flawless
3. Lambert: had some tumbling issues
4. South Forsyth: a little wobbly, but overall clean

Back