OT High School Formal Help?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 27, 2015
Hi everyone, so I'm a freshman in high school, and I really like this guy (and I know that he likes me). He really wants me to ask him to his school's formal (girls ask guys), but I don't know how I should ask him.
Do any of you have any advice/ideas? Honestly, anything will help at this point. (The dance is in January) Thank you in advance!:)
(ETA: just realized that there was probably an already going thread that I should have put this in, sorry if there is and I just missed it:oops:)

Do you mean like, I think you should say "Hey ______, would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Or girl go rent a hot air ballon and have a sky writer spell it out and stuff. Or whatever extravagant things you youngin's do now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean like, I think you should say "Hey ______, would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Or girl go rent a hot air ballon and have a sky writer spell it out and stuff. Or whatever extravagant things you youngin's do now

I just don't know how to actually say it to him, because we go to different schools. I'm an extremely awkward person in general and I don't want it to seem really forced, because I really do want to go with him (and I know that he wants to go with me).

LMAO!

But really, just ask him. The reason people get nervous is because they worry that the other person will say no... that's most likely not going to happen in your case because you two like each other. Being awkward shouldn't stop you (lots of people are awkward, including me, trust me). Good luck!

Back