High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2885us7.jpg

The uniforms for Varsity at my high school!
i usually hate all mystique but i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these. alot.

i guess... it just always seems like its all stars or its h.s. polyester. u like never see a h.s. thats not polyester. i mean, u do on here. but not irl, that ive seen. not that ive seen everywhere before someone else says it!
In colorado the motion fit fabric is becoming very popular with the high schools and it's quite comfortable while maintaining the clean athletic look of high school uniforms.

jv%20cheer.jpg

My team:) also, my coach is cutie pie all the way to the right in the back. Its the first season my schools every had JV also. I think we look pretty good for the first game with our uniforms :cheering:

I would love to see reversible uniforms for high school. We can only get uniforms every five years and by that time the old one's NEED retired. Reversible ones would allow us so flexibility besides just changing bows and bodyliners.

I would love to see reversible uniforms for high school. We can only get uniforms every five years and by that time the old one's NEED retired. Reversible ones would allow us so flexibility besides just changing bows and bodyliners.

Great minds think alike! I've thought that several times!!

The only downfall would be all the stitching and how much thicker the shell would be... although if someone figured out how to do it and still make it inexpensive, I would bestow upon them mad shimmies.

Back