High School High School Videos 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Great routine!That's the longest tumbling section I've ever seen in High School:eek:. What is the score sheet like in NY? The team I coach doesn't compete until the 11th&12th, I'll post videos then :)

Great routine!That's the longest tumbling section I've ever seen in High School:eek:. What is the score sheet like in NY? The team I coach doesn't compete until the 11th&12th, I'll post videos then :)
Thank you! they work hard. they were actually just filmed at practices for a local tv station doing a piece on them! I am not positive on the score sheets but i know they always get perfect scores for tumbling.

Another video of Fairport (sorry i can't help it, im so proud of them!) they were named team of the week in Rochester for all sports:) they had a flyer break her tailbone this week during practice and had to redo the routine in 4 hours. they competed today and still took home first!

I loved the first video of Fairport! Their stunts were so clean and tight, it was awesome. I wish all star teams would be that sharp :/

This team is Spaulding HS from NH..my cousin used to go there and they really have come a longggg way ! They were always coming in last out of 15 teams year after year and with some hard work and dedicated coaches this is the present result !

I loved the first video of Fairport! Their stunts were so clean and tight, it was awesome. I wish all star teams would be that sharp :/
I thougth fairport was really good, but I wish they didn't use fronts and added another stunt group! :)
Thank you!! i will pass it on to the team and the coach who are off to nationals this weekend :) as for the 5 stunt groups, they only had 5 flyers on the team and one is a freshmen who was pulled up specifically to fly, they wanted the difficulty in stunts so adding in another group with a completely new flyer would have meant less difficult stunts. they are actually down to 4 stunt groups now because one of their flyers broke her tailbone :( but the stunts they are doing this weekend are AMAZING and much more difficult. once the video is up i will post here!

Thank you!! i will pass it on to the team and the coach who are off to nationals this weekend :) as for the 5 stunt groups, they only had 5 flyers on the team and one is a freshmen who was pulled up specifically to fly, they wanted the difficulty in stunts so adding in another group with a completely new flyer would have meant less difficult stunts. they are actually down to 4 stunt groups now because one of their flyers broke her tailbone :( but the stunts they are doing this weekend are AMAZING and much more difficult. once the video is up i will post here!
I agree with sparkle on this one......having front spots do take away from the difficulty. Even if they are not able to add another stunt group, they do have amaizing tumbling; so have the front spots tumble instead......they can actually get more points on difficulty and execution without the front spots.....but the do look really good.....

I agree with sparkle on this one......having front spots do take away from the difficulty. Even if they are not able to add another stunt group, they do have amaizing tumbling; so have the front spots tumble instead......they can actually get more points on difficulty and execution without the front spots.....but the do look really good.....
Thank you for the input i will be sure to pass it on to the coach! Our score sheets are different then most. this team actually scores 10's on difficulty all around with front spots. at nationals i am sure they will get docked some points for it but they couldn't redo the whole routine in 1 week.

another team in our area, Webster Thomas! they actually beat Fairport at sectionals this year after Fairport went undefeated for 3 years! it was BIG in the world of section V cheerleading.

I've never posted a video before, so I don't know if this will work, but this is my team Marshwood High School from South Berwick, Maine at the State Championship this year. We placed 3rd, but are still proud of our performance. We had actually beaten both the first place team and the second place team at least once throughout the season, so it was a little disappointing. We still have 1 competition left, New England's, and are pushing hard to make the routine even better!

as promised here is the nationals video! unfortunately there was in injury in warmups so the tumbling section got a little messed up.

close up view from the "VIP" section. ill warn you to turn your sound off!! this view shows the energy big time and i cry when i watch it because of the ending.

this view is much better and the crowd you hear is the entire arena cheering for them. they had so much support from everyone this weekend it was amazing. people were going up to them all weekend and saying how amazing they were. the coach actually had someone go up to her and said that they made her cry.
Just-a-Mom thought i would tag you because i know you would love to see these! :)

Back