All-Star Highlight Stunts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Who's doing a highlight stunt this year and what is it? Obviously besides Maddie Gardner...;)

Have you seen any sick ones?

Im gonna have to agree with Tayler and Lindsey! I'm definately very impressed with Platinums highlight stunt!

Gah! I can't edit my post anymore... But seriously, it's fabulous and I've never seen another team do anything like it!!

I like to see teams do a TEAM highlight stunt.

Since there are no more stunt competitions, I guess stunt groups have to compete within their routine.

Similar to my post in the Does anyone ever wish thread--"I have no doubt in my mind that smaller/upcoming gyms are stepping it up this year!" Watch out for Platinum, not only am I in love with their uniforms just like I was when they first were shown...their new highlight stunt is amazing and I have a feeling will earn them the support and recognition they deserve! I know what it's like coming from a smaller gym and going to big nationals...basically everyone is almost instantly a deer in a headlight and overwhelmed by the "big name gyms" :eek: I am so excited for them this season, and can't wait to see this stunt out on the floor!

Hey everyone! Thanks for the support. Our kids have worked hard on what we consider our highlight stunt. Our highlight stunt group has been inspiration within the team for other groups to work on it (Once they hit our routine stunt consistant that is) and we have a few more groups hoping to get their stunt group doing our highlight by our next Worlds bid. I know that we will never get all 5 doing it, but three is a possibility - and two is almost definate. I will try and ask our owners if I could release it a little early. We were waiting til Jan 9th to post videos, but ill try some sweet talking! I cant wait for everyone to see it! We competed it for the first time two weeks ago at a small, local UCA Regional and it was a success!!!!

Like I said, I cant wait for you all to see it! The flyer is unreal and so natural. She makes it look effortless, and the bases are just so dedicated to never letting it come down!

Hey guys, Im the flyer of Platinum Athletics' new highlight stunt :) I would like to thank you all for commenting on how great the stunt is! Im super proud of my group and i love them all to death! Im also super excited to compete my stunt so everyone can see it! Ah I wish you all could see it right now :p It really means alot to me and i really appreciate all the support Im getting from everyone! I couldnt have ever done any of it without my amzing coaches of course ;) <3

as everyone is posting on here about Platinum. its seriously not a joke.. i neary pee'd my self seeing the new stunt the first time. but then they added a little more to make it more difficult but seriously.. its amazing.. cant wait for it to get debuted!!!! GO PLAAAATINUM!
& Rachel you = FIERCENESSS!!! ask you coach (kyle) what i told him when i first saw the NEW AND IMPROVED highlight stunt!

Back