All-Star Highlight Stunts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ughhh, that Platinum stunts givesss it to meeeeeeee, and the new one is sooo much better!
cant wait for them to compete it, and everyone gets to see itt! <3

UGH! Wish we could post our new one - But THANK YOU ADAM for allowing this! This was definately our progressional skill for our true one. If anyone has any positive criteques - would love to hear them. I know our bases moved a lot, the flyer's toe is flexed in her opposite stretch, and her leg wasnt locked in this particular video - but all have since been fixed - if there is anything I am missing (specifically execution speaking) - Please share in a message with me. I cant wait until later in January so we can post our full out version of this stunt!

PS - If you cant tell from after they cradle.... This was a video of them hitting the stunt for the first time ever completely pieced together a few months ago!

Ah!! I cant wait for everyone to see our new one :) Im so proud to say that im the flyer of that stunt! Love ittt!

UGH! Wish we could post our new one - But THANK YOU ADAM for allowing this! This was definately our progressional skill for our true one. If anyone has any positive criteques - would love to hear them. I know our bases moved a lot, the flyer's toe is flexed in her opposite stretch, and her leg wasnt locked in this particular video - but all have since been fixed - if there is anything I am missing (specifically execution speaking) - Please share in a message with me. I cant wait until later in January so we can post our full out version of this stunt!

PS - If you cant tell from after they cradle.... This was a video of them hitting the stunt for the first time ever completely pieced together a few months ago!
That's my favorite part....I love how excited they are and the feeling of accomplishment after the stunt! :)

Back