All-Star Hotels Near Milkhouse

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2010
Hey everyone! If plans dont fall through, this year will be my first year attending worlds. I am beyond excited but there is a hotel issue. Does anyone know any cheap hotels near Wide World of Sports where the taxi fare to the park back to the hotel wouldnt be too insane. Airfare prices are getting expensive so it looks like I'll be saving on hotels! thank you

also, there are several Holiday Inns that are pretty close... We are staying at the Holiday Inn Main Gate East, which is 3 miles/6 mins from WWOS

The Palisades Resort is awesome and quite inexpensive. It's more of a condo so you can get 2 and 3 bedroom "apartments".

were staying at orange lake resort its like fifteen minutes from WWoS and there like villas so you can have up too 12 people in a room and split the costs!

Check out the Radisson in Celebration. They have a very reasonable special rate if you stay 3 nights...about $69 a night.

We're staying at the Destiny Palms for the 2nd year. It's about 10-15 minutes from the WWS, but we saved a ton & it's a decent/safe looking place.

Back