OT Hoverboard/flyboard's + Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Around late September/early October, my professor was hit by a skateboarder coming down a hill (near Bull St garage for my fellow Cocks), hit her head so hard she needed surgery, and didn't come back until finals week. I can't even imagine what calamity will ensue at USC with hover boards and all the hills/bricks. I've see way too many people eat it on regular skateboards.

My niece got a hover board for Christmas. I rode it today for the first time. I mainly went around in slow circles or crept slowly forward. But also I mainly felt like I was about to meet my deductible for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an admitted hater, but I'm not a fan of Steph curry's wife either. She wouldn't be a role model imo . Yes they met at a private Christian school but she also didn't go to college and flounced around Hollywood trying to "act" and waited around until he was ready to get married. So like Cam's stripper, if the relationship goes south the only thing she has to support her is a child support check and maybe alimony or however their prenup is set up.

And that statement she posted on Twitter made me side eye her when both she and a Steph have posed scantily clad for a check or publicity.

And that child is bad af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought I was the only one who saw that! The only reason why we know bout the Curry's is because they couldn't say no to their child. Why are we praising a family for that?

People compare my cp to Alisha Curry, mostly because she's light skin and prefers to dress modestly, but I never knew about her back story. But after learning that, she's definitely not someone who I want my daughter to look up to

These things better have a solid return policy. I foresee a lot of them being returned due to the restrictions that are popping up. Or a bunch are going to go on ebay/craigslist for cheap.

So it's more a "fear of explosion/fire" thing rather than a "fear of running over people" thing? That is actually very wise & proactive of USC. Because while we have one, it lives here at our house. I can monitor it & make sure it is never left charging unattended. It makes me extremely uncomfortable thinking about a dorm full of those things charging and college kids sleeping...shudder.
Double post but I never considered this... horrifying.

I saw a few at Indy over the weekend at the convention centre and in the hotel. They held up the flow of traffic because they could barely balance on it, and took up so much space. They tried to walk together and people were getting frustrated.

I saw a few at Indy over the weekend at the convention centre and in the hotel. They held up the flow of traffic because they could barely balance on it, and took up so much space. They tried to walk together and people were getting frustrated.
I also saw some confiscated (rubs hand in evil glee)

Latest posts

Back