All-Star How Crazy Is Your Comp Schedule This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2013
I get told a lot that my team has a crazy comp schedule and I was just wondering what other gyms schedule was.

We live in Long Island where no cheer competition ventures to ... its like the lost island! We get 1 competition, if we are lucky- otherwise we drive and drive and drive, or fly to our competitions to compete against other teams.

Last season we had about the same amount as Andre so I guess maybe we do have a crazy schedule aha!

Last year I was at 9 regular season plus 2 end of season comps. All but one were local, and the out-of-state one was only about a 3 hour drive. This year I'm at a different gym, and we have 8 regular season plus the possibility of attending 1-3 end of season comps. There's a 6 hour drive/45 minute-1 hour flight competition during the regular season, and one of our possibilities for end of season is The Summit, which is somewhat far, considering I'm from Illinois. The other two are local.

Overall, not too crazy, because both gyms believe in keeping travel costs down. :)

We are attending NCA and The Summit this year again plus we have about 15 comps this season. So we are not THAT busy as we were last year but still crazy!

No but, even if we don't get the bid our gym has raised enough money for us to go which is actually crazy for the town I live in. Nonetheless, we are aiming to get the bid so we can use that money to get stuff for our gym and more equipment.

Back