All-Star How Crazy Is Your Comp Schedule This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm guessing by your av you're from ECE? They're doing an international exhibition in Ireland?? WHERE?!?! It's my second favorite country..I love it there!

ECE has an exhibition team of level 5 athletes that will be performing in Galway, Ireland at the 21cc 2013 Internationals on November 9th and 10th. Should be fun! I am excited that it's less than a month away.

ECE has an exhibition team of level 5 athletes that will be performing in Galway, Ireland at the 21cc 2013 Internationals on November 9th and 10th. Should be fun! I am excited that it's less than a month away.
Galway's a wonderful city! Incredibly beautiful and fun! Somewhere there's a bar/pub that was once a church (it's next to a healthy eating restaurant). I can still see one of the main streets pictured in my head- pretty sure there's a Creperie around somewhere as well!

Between CPs three teams, 14 competitions, 4 flights, 2, 9 hour drives, 2 6 hour drives and 3, 4 hour drives. The rest are "local" ish.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

In the year's since we started I used to consider "local" to be exactly that. Where we live pretty much and that's it. Then you start traveling a little bit and Charlotte and Raleigh become "local" (with a mini/youth it's hard to drive there the day off so we'd go the night before a get a room) Then we added a few more travel competitions and "Local" was anywhere in the state of NC. Fast forward to today where "Local" means anywhere I can stay for awards and drive through the night to get my hubby to work on Monday and my kids to school. (For example ATL.......) LMAO It makes me laugh!

I love Galway. Such a wonderful city and people were really nice.

In the year's since we started I used to consider "local" to be exactly that. Where we live pretty much and that's it. Then you start traveling a little bit and Charlotte and Raleigh become "local" (with a mini/youth it's hard to drive there the day off so we'd go the night before a get a room) Then we added a few more travel competitions and "Local" was anywhere in the state of NC. Fast forward to today where "Local" means anywhere I can stay for awards and drive through the night to get my hubby to work on Monday and my kids to school. (For example ATL.......) LMAO It makes me laugh!
I can totally relate! We have 8... Yes 8.... flights!!!! And one 2 day thats drivable. The rest are "locals" but they are not local for me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

After reading everyone's comp schedule, I am going to stop complaining about my CP's :)! We have 2 local comps in December then going to AC, Baltimore, Washington, DC, Orlando & Boston - all driving distance with the exception of Orlando!

Who is going to Battle at the Capitol? I live in the DC area now, and I really want to go watch!
I am back home in Northern Virginia and going to school in DC now, so I am thinking about going to watch at least for a little while. Depending on my crazy school schedule.

Back