How Do You Get Popular On Here?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2009
I get on here from time to time, and i never knew how extreme the fierce boards are. Im pretty sure, i was sitting behind a bunch of popular fierce board people, how do people get to know each other?! I guess if you post a lot, and people get to reconginize your name/face, then youre good to go lol.

Way to answer your own question, sweet pea :)
And don't be afraid to meet people at comps!

LOL, just as you said. I joined the board not too long ago and I have already met two people off fierceboard and was invited to visit one of their gyms!!! Lots of posting, shimmying, giving advice, getting to know everyone will get you there, and also just give it time. I think a lot of what you might call the popular people on here have already been part of fierceboard for many years now! Thats just like going to a new school, you dont become well known or popular overnight it just takes time. I would just say be yourself and dont strive for popularity just allow people to get to know you for who you are :)

LOL, just as you said. I joined the board not too long ago and I have already met two people off fierceboard and was invited to visit one of their gyms!!! Lots of posting, shimmying, giving advice, getting to know everyone will get you there, and also just give it time. I think a lot of what you might call the popular people on here have already been part of fierceboard for many years now! Thats just like going to a new school, you dont beckme well known or popular overnight it just takes time. I would just say be yourself and dont strive for popularity just allow people to get to know you for who you are :)

I agree!

Thanks for all the great ideas! As a coach, my girls have been begging me to join. Now I just have to figure it all out. Thanks for the tips!

I get on here from time to time, and i never knew how extreme the fierce boards are. Im pretty sure, i was sitting behind a bunch of popular fierce board people, how do people get to know each other?! I guess if you post a lot, and people get to reconginize your name/face, then youre good to go lol.
haha. that was me for a while. I was like, fierce-wahhhhh? now it's basically the first thing I click on when my computer is turned on. I've met 7 people from the boards I believe, and I've only been on since last july. Just post a lot, get creative, and be yourself! :)
im alexa btw!

haha. that was me for a while. I was like, fierce-wahhhhh? now it's basically the first thing I click on when my computer is turned on. I've met 7 people from the boards I believe, and I've only been on since last july. Just post a lot, get creative, and be yourself! :)
im alexa btw!

Got cha =) Where are you from?!

Back