OT How Do You Hang Up Your Necklaces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
I know everyone on here has super creative ways for storing bows... what about necklaces? I have a bunch of long, fun necklaces, but I can't find a stand that is tall enough for them. Any suggestions on how to store them or what to use? I was thinking something on the wall would be good so the length of the necklace doesn't become an issue, but I don't know how to make something. Any ideas or pictures?

I don't know why I'm commenting on this, because I don't have this problem. But you could buy those 3M sticky hook thinks and just put them on your wall, or behind your closet door or something.

I don't know why I'm commenting on this, because I don't have this problem. But you could buy those 3M sticky hook thinks and just put them on your wall, or behind your closet door or something.

thats what i did. i hang my long necklace on 5 hooks there and the rest are in a jewelry box

At home: I have like a jewelry cabinet which holds necklaces, rings, and bracelets! :) I have had it since I was little haha it hangs up on the wall and I love it!

At college: I have e a jewelry thing that hangs on my wardrobe door with the little pouches...I do like this because each piece of jewelry is separate from one another, but I don't like how the necklaces are scrunched in the pockets versus hanging straight.

i have four of those plastic 3M sticky hooks on the inside of my closet, they are hidden but so practical and cheap.

my mom has a lot of longer necklaces, and she has a fabric covered cork board.. im not sure if thats what its called.. it looks like this..

and she put pins in it and hung them that way. :)

Back