All-Star How Far Would You Travel For Practice??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also take the train to practice, takes about 1,5 hrs. I don't mind, I have things to do while traveling. Though the late night practices are a bit painful, I open the door at home around midnight and with eating and showering and getting ready for the next day it doesn't leave much time for sleep. Saving up to buy a car though, just for driving to practice.

I saw a thread about this but now I can't find it so....don't bite my head off. Just wondering how far you travel? Would you drive hours for practice? out of state? fly?

My CP is only 12 so I haven't got to that point yet...but I hear of people driving MANY hours for cheer some people even choosing to fly to practice. I think that is just plain crazy but maybe its me and the fact my CP is still young. What do you think???

I used to travel just over 3 hours until I moved (now travel just under 2 hours!!!)
:)

On Stealth Phoenix, we have 5 commuters from Arizona- 6 hours, 3 from nevada- 5 hours, and a big chunk of people that travel 2 or more hours. I work full time at stealth and I travel 7 minutes if I hit every red light. lol =)

There's 2 people on my team that live 5 hours away, they only come in once a week though, but one we get to competition season,they will come every practice

Back