All-Star How Is Everyone's Teams Looking??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was just thinking the same thing. phew!! j/k Senior 3 looks really good. Strong tumbling, and pyramid just gotta get these stunts to hit & we should be good. Senior Open 5 is looking good too, if my daughter can just get her jumps to tuck!!!
Almost forgot first comp is Nov 6th. The vibe in our gym is so good this year:) So excited for this season!!

are teams are doing awesome this year!! much more consistant!

oh dear Lord my team looks a hot mess right now. One girl injuring her knee, getting a replacement flyer, a girl quitting, no one coming to practice, changing choreography every 5 seconds, girls talking non stop during practice, not ordering uniforms and music in time = we're definitely not ready for our first competition, which is in a month. Pray for us! Lol
you are not alone! :)

the open team i'm on hasn't started choreo yet but we're doing good so far, i'm excited for this season...and the senior 4 team i coach is doing wonderful such a joy coaching them! we have 2 more 8 counts of dance and two or three 8 counts of opening to do then we'll be able to run full out! all of the other teams at the gym are doing great too :).

We have our whole routine, with music. All stunt groups hit. No one runs into each other in tumbling. The dance is fierce. Jumps are synchronized. These things happen seperately....Somehow when the "play" button is hit, it turns into a hot mess. So I guess you could say they are half way there! We compete in 3 weeks. Prayers appreciated. ;)

Wow, I definitely didn't expect to hear that ALMOST every team is in the same boat. I coach 4 teams and none of them have been able to go full out yet, hopefully within the next two weeks. There getting there, and everything is looking great when they do it individually, but it just seems like it's taking forever to get to the point of 'full outs'. It's a bit of a relief to see that we are not the only ones, and a lot of you are competing in November. We don't compete until December 10th!!! Good luck to everyone =]

...My JV Volleyball girls are looking pretty good. I just wish they would LISTEN when we speak. If I go to the game tonight and have to tell a girl one more time NOT TO THROW THE VOLLEYBALLS OVER THE NET during hitting warmup...I'm spiking the ball back in her face. Or if she rolls it under the net I'm chucking it at her..if a girl gets hurt because they're being flighty and out of it, I will cry.

..Oh wait, you meant CHEER teams. Don't have one of those.. :( ;)

Back